Bldg 62,63,64 at OKW?

fairytalelover

DIS Veteran
Which building do you prefer out of 62,63, 64? Please post photos of the views from the balconies and rooms and amount of time to walk to hospitality

Which building do you prefer out of 62,63, 64? Please post photos of the views from the balconies and rooms and amount of time to walk to hospitality
Those are usually reserved for medical needs since they have an elevator. But 64 doesn't really have a parking lot, so you have to park in either 15 or 63. The parking lot at 62 gets taken up by guests heading to the main pool because they can't find a parking place at the Hospitality House. Basically, you just cross the street for any of these three buildings to get to the HH.

We have a scooter due to medical issues which is why we are requesting those buildings but I was wondering if one has a better view or is better than the others for any reason

We have a scooter due to medical issues which is why we are requesting those buildings but I was wondering if one has a better view or is better than the others for any reason
All three have golf course views. 62 also has a view of the bridge over Trumbo Canal.

I was also curious about Bldg 62, as well as Bldgs 23 & 26....

Unless you have a need for an elevator, I'd like bldgs 23 to 26, that cluster is a short walk across the bridge to the main pool and has the advantage of not being in the hustle and bustle for parking in the main area.

No, but you can take a boat from OKW to Disney Springs then take a boat to POR/FQ.

No, but you can take a boat from OKW to Disney Springs then take a boat to POR/FQ.
Ahh. That stinks....Then another boat back to DS once done, and then another one back to OKW..

From SSR there is one though, Right?

The SSR boat goes to Springs and the treehouse area, not to any other resort.

Curious to why you would be interested in these?:scratchin
...a friend from school was interested, but her DH had heard that the bus waits, on average, are about 30 minutes, with waits up to 40 minutes. I'm doing some research for them, trying to allay his 'bus times' fears, while looking for the best location - they are planning a stay in mid-May....

...a friend from school was interested, but her DH had heard that the bus waits, on average, are about 30 minutes, with waits up to 40 minutes. I'm doing some research for them, trying to allay his 'bus times' fears, while looking for the best location - they are planning a stay in mid-May....
You've posted this same question multiple times. Buses at OKW are no different than any other resort. They usually come about every 20 minutes, but may be delayed at times due to circumstances outside their control (like traffic issues).
Curious to why you would be interested in these?:scratchin
She is probably interested in these three buildings because they are the only three with an elevator. All the rest were built with no elevator and just stairs. Most of the buildings only have two levels, but a few have three.
You can also find a copy of the OKW map at the beginning of the DVC resorts Board on the thread about OKW. https://www.disboards.com/threads/okw-lovers-thread-part-2.3113113/

She is probably interested in these three buildings because they are the only three with an elevator. All the rest were built with no elevator and just stairs. Most of the buildings only have two levels, but a few have three.
...not really. Actually, I hadn't been aware that some buildings have elevators and some don't. I have never been on the OKW property and I was just doing some legwork for a friend of mine....

It is spread out, but doesn't appear to be any worse than SSR furthest buildings?

Unless you have a need for an elevator, I'd like bldgs 23 to 26, that cluster is a short walk across the bridge to the main pool and has the advantage of not being in the hustle and bustle for parking in the main area.
buildings 23 and 26 dont have a separate entrance to the bathroom. Everyone has to walk through the master bedroom to get to the bathroom. Only buildings 62,63 and 64 have a separate entrance.

...not really. Actually, I hadn't been aware that some buildings have elevators and some don't. I have never been on the OKW property and I was just doing some legwork for a friend of mine....
the only buildings with elevators are 62, 63 and 64

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter