Birthdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Jody - I've added you to the list!! Am I correct that Liav was born in 1991? (Won't ask for your year of birth!!! :rotfl: )

And a very good year... except for the Gulf War (the original) when I was pregnant with Liav and had to sit in a sealed room with a gas mask on more times than I care to remember! Thank goodness the war ended before she was born - my friends who had babies in the winter had to keep them in plastic "bubbles" because they were too little for gas masks!!! What a world... :)

I have no idea what got me started on that! :) Anyway, yes, she was born in 1991! And... I don't mind telling you, since lately I'm on a "let's be real" kick... I was born in 1953!! :bitelip:

jodyb said:
yes, she was born in 1991! And... I don't mind telling you, since lately I'm on a "let's be real" kick... I was born in 1953!! :bitelip:
Just a spring chicken then!!!! But don't worry I won't put "Happy 53rd Birthday Jody" next August!!!! :rotfl:

hi there,

think this is a great thing to do!! im fairly new to this board, haven't posted much but i do check in everyday!! im sure i'll have more questions to come!! hope you can add my family to the list..my birthday is 02/03 and the year was 1974, my dh is 14/08 and year was 1973, my dd is 20/12 and the year was 1996,(also it will be her birthday while we are visiting dlrp!!), my ds is 31/07 and the year was 2001.

only 19 days to go till we arrive,hope its not cold!!(who am i trying to kid!!) :love: :cheer2: :grouphug:

thanks again,
shelliexxxx

Welcome Shellie and family!! I've added you to the list. Could you give me your DD & DS's names please so I can put them in on their birthdays? (DH too if you like).

cor blimey you don't hang about!!! my dd's name is ashleigh, my ds's name is joshua and my dh's name is kris. i know my disney children will be very excited to see their names on the screen!!!

thanks once again,
shelliexxxx :love: :cheer2: :grouphug:

Yey my birthday is on there. :-)))). Sorry I am not very observant. It has probably been on there for ages. :-)))).

Now it seems to be my turn:

DS Lukas 25th. Sept. 1998
DW Simona 29th. March (allways 29+ in Age :earboy2: )
Me (Stefan) 12th. Febr. 1969

:cake:

Just wanted to add the rest of my family to the list Di as for some reason I forgot to with the original post. They are all coming up in Feb. DH-Shaun Feb 3, DS Joshua-Feb 6, 1999 and DD Paige Feb 14 2003. I am surrounded by Aquarians and the funny thing is both the kids look IDENTICAL to my husband and they are both more like him personality-wise than me. Lucky for them :rotfl: Hope you can add these as my DS in particular will be really pleased to see his birthday greetings on screen. TIA :goodvibes

Bumping this in case some of the newer members have not seen this thread :)

:cake: My birthday is 1st November (1966) - so in 2006 it's the oh no big 40!
(don't mind though, someone recently thought l was around 30 - think lighting must have been very poor or very good depending on how you look at it.

Thanks, Mary-Ellen :goodvibes

crmscotland said:
:cake: My birthday is 1st November (1966) - so in 2006 it's the oh no big 40!
(don't mind though, someone recently thought l was around 30 - think lighting must have been very poor or very good depending on how you look at it.

Thanks, Mary-Ellen :goodvibes
Added you to the list Mary-Ellen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter