Biggest Loser 4 Week 2 Challenge #1 is on Page 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad:

The Only TV I watch is BL and American Idol and they're on at the SAME TIME tomorrow!!!!! Hopefully I can figure out how to record one to my computer (it has TV built in) so I can watch both........but I'm such a techno weenie, it's doubtful!

I am SO HAPPY :yay: for you! How lucky you are. If you look in my siggie I now have a link to the TR that my daughter did which it is full of details, and we actually stayed one extra day just to go to MNSSHP! What a fun time we all had dressing up. Please look the TR over, when you have time, there are lots of pictures included also.

Again, what a wonderful thing to look foward to. DH and I also celebrated our 26th anniversary during our time at WDW. DH had plenty of surprises that were not revealed until the trip, he is an excellent planner and a good secret keeper! :upsidedow

Thanks lynnielou for the link, I'll go check it out tonight! And thanks to everyone else who offered great wishes for my upcoming birthday celebration to WDW!!!

Well today is my weigh in day for me. And after three weeks of maintaining I had a loss of 2.4#. So in addition to my new size clippie, I get a new weight clippie.

WAY TO GO!!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

That is AWESOME news! Your success is so inspiring! Celebrate your success, you have earned it!

WOOOHOOO Cam, Dh and I have talked about possibly training for the 1/2 in 2010, I am SO not a runner but it is a dream of mine to run in some marathon and what better one than Disney:)

That is great! Hope you will go, We'll be there too!!!

So this thread is sooo active I have barely been able to catch up! Work was good this weekend and I did so great! They even ordered Neds pizza and I didn't have any! I am so proud of myself. It was a major victory for me. I just noticed that the TOT 6k and 13K race will be when I am down there. Not sure if I want to do this or not. Have to ponder on it...:confused3

Well this weekend hasn't been great for me, Aunt Flo is vistiting if you know what I mean. SO I slacked on exercising for several days and over ate a bit (It was all good stuff, as in healthy though lol)

I started back exercising today and hit 40 minutes on the elliptical. I remember when we first got the elliptical, a year ago and I struggled to do 5 minutes, today I noticed I wasn't even breathing too hard at 15 minutes!

Happy Monday everyone!!!
I had a pretty good weekend!! got some time in the gym in as well as shopping at the mall! i count that as exercise because i'm walking around!!! lol I've been getting all my water in without a problem, as well as trying new fruits and veggies... i can say this for a fact not a fan of brussel sprots or Avacodo!! But i loved Mango and Pomagranits!!!! some others were ok... still have a few more to try!!! Haven't eaten at a Fast food place at tall this week!!! and it's saving me $$$$$$$!!!
Heading to the gym at about 5:30... gonna work out on the machines and then off to my Kwando class!!! I LOVE IT!!!
hope everyone is having a fantastic day!!!

Hello everyone. Boy what an active thread!

Glad that you are all doing so well.

Was down 2.2 this week.

I am doing pretty well with my resolves, but the exercise could be better and I am determined to make that so.

Still staying away from chocolate bars and candy (although eating still too many homemade treats supplied by others) and keeping active with this challenge is one of them too.

Just cannot find the time to do it everyday though.

Anyway, as for the challenge:

a) water - no problem, that's what I live to drink anyway,

b) Fast food - generally not much of a problem, BUT Egg McMuffins and McDonald's blueberry muffins are part of my regular weekday breakfast sometimes, I count the points and work it in. I dislike most other fast food except Subway and pizza.

c) Vegetables - I hate them generally, so not doing so well there, it is a struggle to eat the few that I do like. Ditto for fruit, although I like bananas and strawberries so they are not a challenge, but they are not new.

d) Exercise - ok, but could be better.

Anway, will get some points, but, unfortunately, not the "full Monty".

Congrats to those who do and have a wonderful week.

BL on tomorrow night - wonder if I will get to see it this week, or will my station prefer the Michigan primary!

Linda

P.S. Vija, hi buddy! Congrats on doing so well with the fastfood this weekend, I know that it is a challenge for you especially during your long work hours on the weekend.

You can do it! Think "Disney, 40", "Disney, 40"... - :rotfl: :tinker: :donald: :mickeyjum

Hello everyone, I'm new to this challenge but not new to trying to lose weight! I put on 50 extra pounds over the last 6-7 years and I'm determined to get them off and keep them off this time. Really!

I read the weekly challenge and already started earning some points, the easy ones, like drinking water, eating a healthy breakfast and skipping fast food! I also tried a new veggie, butternut squash, and a new fruit, apricots. They were both yummy!

I put an activity into the challenge that is not here - i.e. exercise.

The other two are breakfast (no problem for me, eat it everyday) and activity instead of snacking, which I am pretty good at too.

Just a little confused! :confused3

Linda

:tinker: :donald: :dumbo: :mickeyjum

:mad: I am sad. Last week I lost 14 lbs and this week I only lost 2. Now I have to give up my beautiful siggie. Good luck this week to everyone

Annette

Holy cow is right Annette! An amazing loss, no wonder you were the "star" last week.

What in the heck are ya doing?

Linda:tinker: :dumbo: :donald: :mickeyjum

Just a question about the challenge: Does Wendy's Chili count as fast food? I mean, technically yes, but so does a Wendy's or McD's salad. My point is that the chili is a very healthy selection, and is usually a part of my diet! Not that I'm likely to have any between now and Friday, but just so I know for the future...

Thanks!

Hello everyone, I'm new to this challenge but not new to trying to lose weight! I put on 50 extra pounds over the last 6-7 years and I'm determined to get them off and keep them off this time. Really!

I read the weekly challenge and already started earning some points, the easy ones, like drinking water, eating a healthy breakfast and skipping fast food! I also tried a new veggie, butternut squash, and a new fruit, apricots. They were both yummy!

WELCOME!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :goodvibes :cool1: :banana: :goodvibes I'm right there with you and would like to loose 50 lbs!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

You will love this challenge! It's my first BL and i'm having a blast!!!! Can't wait to get on that scale in the AM!!! :scared1: LOL

Happy Monday everyone. We survived the weekend :woohoo:

I didn't get any exercise in over the weekend, but managed to keep my food within reason.

Today food has been really good, in fact after dinner I still have almost 500 calories left for the day (out of 1500 :scared: ). I'll likely end up with a healthy snack later, since I skipped my midday healthy snack earlier. I also got in my workout this afternoon :cool1: I'm bad about letting life get in the way, but not today!

I have been doing ok with the challenge, but have yet to try a new fruit or veggie :sad2: I've gotta get on that one!

I can't wait for weigh in tomorrow!! :yay: :yay: I think I will have a good loss to show. We are doing a challenge at work and we weigh in on Mondays. My work weight loss was 3 pounds, but their scale is weird. So, I'll just wait for my official weigh in tomorrow :thumbsup2

Hope everyone has a very nice scale in the morning :goodvibes
:cheer2: Keep up the good work everyone!! :cheer2:

:mad: I am sad. Last week I lost 14 lbs and this week I only lost 2. Now I have to give up my beautiful siggie. Good luck this week to everyone

Annette

Annette - two pounds is great! You may have to give up the siggie icon this week but I'm sure you are still way out front as far as the overall competition! Keep going!

Everyone seems to be doing really well. Time for a group hug!

Annette- you have been doing great. Remember, that week 2 usually brings a lower loss and the fact that you've lost 2 after losing 14 is awesome!

I'm looking forward to getting on the scale tomorrow to see the numbers. I actually haven't stepped on it since last week. I was doing really well until Saturday evening when we went out to dinner. I think I ate some salty foods, but, overall I did a lot better than I ever had at this restaurant. I spent more time out doing errands yesterday than I thought I would so we had Subway for dinner. My biggest problem now is getting the motivation and time for exercising. I've been spending so much more time cooking cause we've been cooking from scratch. Trying to get rid of all the chemicals that we're eating. I bought my new orthotics on Saturday so I should be able to exercise a little easier now that I won't have so much pain.

Hope to see "less" of everyone tomorrow!

ME ME ME!!! I swear yesterday I couldn't get enough food. And it was real hunger too, stomach growl and the whole 9 yards. I tried to eat lots of good stuff. I had 2 servings of fruit yesterday and 2 veggie servings + some other stuff. I swear it's like I can't get enough food though.

just an FYI: When this happens try drinking a big glass of water. Your brain cannot tell the difference between hunger and thirst. Hope this helps!!!

Hey everyone... I got 3 new workout dvds at walmart yesterday. cardio and weight training biggest loser and dancing with the stars... and I abolutly love love love them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter