Biggest Loser 4 Week 2 Challenge #1 is on Page 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

donac

Wife, mother, math teacher, quilter
Good Weigh In Day

I hope everyone has good numbers to report. Even with the awful eating of Sunday I am down 1.5 lbs

Good luck to everyone.

Congrats!

I just started this challenge yesterday, so my weight is from then...but as of this morning, I'm down 3 lbs from yesterday......gotta love atkins :cool1: Leaves me with only 9 lbs to lose...wow- wait, thats under 10lbs. Holy moly.

Brandy

An important announcement from the Weight Keeper

So far we have 89 participants in our WISH Biggest Loser 4 challenge. WOW!! I posted this request on the week 1 thread but wanted to repeat it here for those who may have missed it. I am so excited to work with all of you. This large number of participants will make my job challenging but I am ready so bring it on! I do need your help though. When reporting your weight please keep these things in mind -

#1 You may PM or email you weight to me, I prefer PM, but email is OK if that is what works best for you. Please report by midnight on Tuesday. If you are late that is OK just report your weight as soon as possible. If you prefer to email please send to brenda@kbelectric.biz. DH is threatening to cut off the comcast account. If you do email PLEASE include your DIS screen name. I still do not know everyone yet. We're talking a million people you know (well maybe not quite that many).

#2 Please report your weight in pounds ie xxx pounds. You may report your change if you would like but that is not necessary ie I lost 1 pound this week. 1/10 of pounds is acceptable ie xxx.x. I am not able to enter xxx.xx (ex 185.25 pounds) so please round off your figure. OK Debbie I guess that does sound a little strange. I mean round off your weight ie 185.25 = 185.3.

#3 I know life happens, I know this weight loss journey will be difficult. Some weeks we will not have a loss. There is never a need to be ashamed or feel a need to apologize. Please check in anyway even if the week was not perfect. When we stumble the important thing is to get back on program as soon as possible. Remember this is not just a diet, it is a lifestyle change. By joining this challenge we are all committing to replacing our destructive habits with healthy ones.

#4(This is a new request). Please keep a personal record of your weight. In case I have a computer disaster.

#5(Another new request). If for some reason you know you will be missing a Tuesday weigh in please let me know ahead of time. I worry about everything and I will worry if I do not hear from you.

I am off to a great start and hope you are too. Don't forget to report to me today. You may be one of this week's Biggest Losers!!

Have a healthy day!

Hi everyone:

I'm up a pound this week :confused3 I hope everyone else has a better result than I do!! :grouphug:

Good morning everyone! I'm happy to report I lost 1.5 pounds. PM has been sent to Brenda.

I'll be brave. I am up 1.1 pounds. :blush: We had our big extended family Christmas last Tuesday-after my weigh in-as well as another "Christmas get-together" on Wednesday. Too many sweets. I know that, and yesterday at school where Turtles lay on the table, and Nanaimo bars were bringing ooooohs and ahhhhs, I ate my fruit. Not even a nibble. So I am determined that next week I will show a loss. Congrats to all you losers. :banana: :banana: :banana: Next week, I want to be with you!:thumbsup2

I am down 3 pounds. :banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :dance3: Now if only I keep losing like that for at least a few weeks and that would be good.

Good luck to everyone else and congratulations to the losers. For the gainers please hang in there I know you can do it.

Congrats to all our losers, and all our gainers for coming and posting. We all have our ups and downs, but if we stick with it, we will lose!!!

I am down 1.2 this week. :yay: Can't help thinking it could have been better if I could control my eating a little more. The exercise definitely helped me this week.

Good luck everyone!!!

good morning losers.....i'm happy to report that i'm down 1.2 lbs this week, at first i was disappointed after making some many changes and bypassing goodies...than like Rebecca I thought if i can do this for 4 weeks in a row i'll have nearly 5 lbs off and my jeans will fit better :teeth:

i didn't get a 'last chance' workout in, but i did get an extra 2 mile dog walk last night. it's unusually warm here too, high in the mid 60s which is incredible and makes me wonder what is around the corner......

so....here's my question....are you all ready for challenges?? it was asked last week if BL consisted of chatting and reporting weekly WI, which it does..but there is another element. if you choose to participate in it...we have friendly challenges. that will be explained in a couple days when the first one is posted.....but it will start simple with tasks such as drinking your water daily, eating 5 fruits and/or veggie servings a day, exercising XX minutes for the week, trying a new workout, taking bubble baths....if you are curious you can search weekly team challenges from BL3 and you'll get a better idea. if anyone has suggestions for challenge tasks, please PM me with your suggestion for review of captains. Please keep in mind that the tasks should be challenging but not tooooo intimidating...which can be a challenge itself with over 85 WISHers at different levels. :thanks: to all who can give me some ideas!

CYBER HIGH FIVE to all the losers this week!!

:hug: to those who had a mean scale this morning...keep working your plan...you KNOW that it will work for you!

Good Morning, everyone!

I am happy to report that I am down 2 lbs this week! :cool1:

Congrats to all our losers and for those of you that had a gain hang in there next week will be better and you will show a loss!

Have a great day everyone!

Michele

Good morning everyone! I am down 2.2 lb. this week. That's pretty good considering I haven't started full fledge yet. I haven't been able to go grocery shopping so I've been cooking out of the freezer. The best thing I've done is started walking the past 2 days. That's a big improvement for me.

Still looking for my buddy.... mansionterror. Please PM me.

Happy to be jumping on the losing bandwagon this week. I am down 2 pounds!:cool1: Congrats to the others with loses, and for those who did not, keep on working, the loses will come.

Have a great healthy day everyone!!!

I am down 1.6 lbs and in a new decade, hoped for more but will take it! My official weigh in was last wed so technically I might be down more by tomorrow but I will go with 1.6:)

Does anyone work nightshift? My schedule is wacky and I hope it doesnt mess up my weigh loss

ONWARD AND DOWNWARD< congrats to EVERYONE, losers AND gainers!!!

Good Morning!

I am down 1.6 lbs from last week!!! Congrats to all the loser and keep up the good work!

To those who didn't have as friendly a weigh-in... Keep working at it! It will come!

Stacie

I'm down 1 this week. Wish it was more, but hey, it's 1 pound less than I weighed last week!

Congrats to all the losers and to those who gained or stayed the same, but are still committed to hanging in there. Tomorrow you could get on the scale and the gain may change to a loss! Baby steps everyone!:wizard:

It was bound to happen... after three months of losing weight, I was bound to hit the wall and watch the scale not move.... On the plus side, it didn't move up, but it sure didn't move down either....

Oh well - it was bound to happen one day... This just means that I have to get off my butt and force it to move by moving more... I am pledging to walk for at least 20 minutes each day to get my body moving again (I know, it may not seem like a lot, but for this reforming couch potato, it is huge....)

Who's with me???

Yippeee to all us losers I am down 3 lbs. I know it won't keep dropping this fast but it's a nice start. Hang in there to the ones who didn't lose, it will turn around. Keep drinking all the water. That helps.

Happy Tuesday all. I would lover to compete in some fun challenges.

Good morning everyone!

I'm very pleased to report that I'm down 3.2 pounds this week! I know most of this is water weight but right now it's just good to see the numbers going in the right direction for a change!

Good luck to everyone yet to weigh in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter