Big Thunder Mountain Railroad was running today

Just my opinion but seems like the public should be getting to ride it if anyone!

Also wanted to add that this is like dress rehearsal for the ride. They need to make sure it's perfect before opening to the public. They don't want to have ticket holders wasting their time dealing with any setbacks and kinks. Otherwise, everyone would be complaining that Disney messed up!

As a DVC owner I just recieved notice that I could ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad between March 13 and 16 which is before it offically reopens to the general public. I can gain access for myself and up to five guests (theme park admission is not included). I may have to head to the parks this Friday to check it out.

:goodvibes
As a DVC owner I just recieved notice that I could ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad between March 13 and 16 which is before it offically reopens to the general public. I can gain access for myself and up to five guests (theme park admission is not included). I may have to head to the parks this Friday to check it out.

Any chance my 2 kids and I can be your new best friends from South Dakota on Fri?! We'll be there this Thurs-Sun and just miss the official day... and BTM is my daughters most favorite!! (wink, wink - hint, hint) :goodvibes

YEAH.....!!! :cool1: Just saw the notice TODAY!!! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to do this!!! :dance3: Although I first have to buy my Premier Passport tomorrow !!!:rolleyes:

:goodvibes

Any chance my 2 kids and I can be your new best friends from South Dakota on Fri?! We'll be there this Thurs-Sun and just miss the official day... and BTM is my daughters most favorite!! (wink, wink - hint, hint) :goodvibes

I'm sorry hollydolly but if I would have checked this post again I would have more than happy to have you all join me since I was at the park alone. I wish you would have sent me a PM instead.

I'm sorry hollydolly but if I would have checked this post again I would have more than happy to have you all join me since I was at the park alone. I wish you would have sent me a PM instead.

I clicked on this thread as I thought maybe more ride feedback as we were curious to hear what people are thinking.

I read this comment and thought wow, there are some really nice people on this board who really do want to share the Disney experience! Very nice of you!

I was at the park yesterday, and it was packed. BTMRR and the park. Because my BF has to use an ECV, we were able to not have to wait in the line. We all loved it and it was DEFINITELY a smoother ride. The regular queue area, though, was a mess. People everywhere!!

SanDiegoGirl said:
I was at the park yesterday, and it was packed. BTMRR and the park. Because my BF has to use an ECV, we were able to not have to wait in the line. We all loved it and it was DEFINITELY a smoother ride. The regular queue area, though, was a mess. People everywhere!!

What were the wait times like for POTC? It was almost always horrid when I was there last week. :( blah

Tia

We got to ride this once last week with son the CM.My thought after the ride was its smoother, the animatronics were much better but really 14 months for this.It is more or less the same ride.I like the ride but there is not that radical a change in my opinion.I will n ever understand why this took so long.Universal builds whole rides in 14 months and we cannot do some refurb.Sorry this whole BTMRR thing has been a disaster.So many promises broken to park goers.Walt where are you we need your leadership.But by gosh we can get those starbucks up every five feet in like two weeks.Sorry one mans rant.

Yes.....raspberries to the over kill multitude of Star....$$Bucks! Blah...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter