Big Brother Spoiler Thread

:cool1::cool1: So happy for Derrick & Donny, thanks to all on this board that kept us updated:worship: all season. See ya next season:wave2:

So will Derrick be able to return to being undercover for his job. Won't he be recognized now? Or maybe there's not a big criminal fan base for BB?

He said in his interview that he hasn't been undercover for 3 years, and that he definitely can't go back to that. He said he was head of the investigation division, I think.

Also, so glad that bathroom gate has been solved! (Victoria's name getting crossed out of the bathroom door). Donny confessed. :lmao:

He said in his interview that he hasn't been undercover for 3 years, and that he definitely can't go back to that. He said he was head of the investigation division, I think.

Also, so glad that bathroom gate has been solved! (Victoria's name getting crossed out of the bathroom door). Donny confessed. :lmao:

I missed Donnys confession. Did he say why he carved her name out?

Derrick and Frankie are about to be in The Talk. I just happened to turn on the TV. Of course, I'll miss it cause I'm waiting for my insurance guy to show up to talk new health plans (UGH!!!!)

ETA - he's running late. I might get to see it!!!!!

O.M.G. I missed most of it, but WHY was Frankie on The Talk with Derrick?! Where was Cody?

O.M.G. I missed most of it, but WHY was Frankie on The Talk with Derrick?! Where was Cody?

I was wondering myself. Why do they think America wants to keep up with Frankie? Gag me!!!!! I remember reading that Julie likes him. :crazy2:

Edited to add that I would rather see follow ups with other houseguests and see CBS stop promoting Frankie when America really doesn't care.

I'm here to admit that I am a Zankie "shipper". I was glad when Zach got evicted because I got my life back.

I don't know why, but the whole Zankie thing makes me soo excited. haha

I need a life.

:happytv:

I was wondering myself. Why do they think America wants to keep up with Frankie? Gag me!!!!! I remember reading that Julie likes him. :crazy2:

Edited to add that I would rather see follow ups with other houseguests and see CBS stop promoting Frankie when America really doesn't care.

It's almost as if CBS predicted that Frankie would be in the final two and scheduled his appearance on Julie Chen's The View in advance. He overshadowed Derrick on this interview. Frankie, guess what? No one cares what you think about anything! You're arrogant, you think the world revolves around you and your diva sister, and you need to see a shrink very badly.

For anyone interested, google Cody jock model. You'll recognize him by his cross tattoo.

NSFW and holy moley!

It's almost as if CBS predicted that Frankie would be in the final two and scheduled his appearance on Julie Chen's The View in advance. He overshadowed Derrick on this interview. Frankie, guess what? No one cares what you think about anything! You're arrogant, you think the world revolves around you and your diva sister, and you need to see a shrink very badly.

I don't relate anything he does to his sister. He is just a hack trying to live off his sister's fame.

This thread is an example of why Frankie is being promoted on CBS. People say how much they don't like him but I bet he has been talked about more than anyone on this thread. They don't care if you are talking about him in a good or bad way but just that you are talking about him.

This thread is an example of why Frankie is being promoted on CBS. People say how much they don't like him but I bet he has been talked about more than anyone on this thread. They don't care if you are talking about him in a good or bad way but just that you are talking about him.

Talking about him is cathartic for us and a reality check for Frankie if he googled himself!

Talking about him is cathartic for us and a reality check for Frankie if he googled himself!

Oh, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. I've participated on this thread too. I'm just pointing out why it makes sense put him in the spotlight.

I've met Will Kirby (Dr. Will) in person and he was a fun guy. I think it would be cool to meet Zach and Donny if I ever got the chance. As for Frankie? I would flee as quickly as I could. Most annoying houseguest EVER!!! More annoying than Rachel and her sister combined!

I think (and from what I heard via a friend) that Frankie was asked for a two-fold reason. Yes they want to keep his sister a friend of the CBS family BUT also, if you watch the show they were also doing damage control from his comments which were considered the most controversial of the season.

He said lesbian's choose to be so and then they had the "rape Victoria" conversations. Both were the Arryn comments of last year.

On the talk they knew with Sara Gilbert that they could call out the lesbian comment. And they did.

They will just blissfully forget the rape comment happened.

So while it does look like Frankie is still getting his 15 minutes, CBS was bending one bridge while strentgthing another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter