Big Brother 5 OFFICIAL THREAD!!!!!!

They don't show the nom ceremony on the feeds. But as soon as the feeds come back you find out who was nominated.

woohoo! Way to go Diane!

pcheerleader.gif

blobsilly.gif

TOV

Originally posted by PrincessaC
do you have live feed? did they show it on live feed or did you get it from website? can't wait to see it on Sat

I get all my info from Mortys site, or from Jokers updates.
I don't pay for the live feed...LOL I would be watching it all the time.....

Actually I think I would be bored, I like Morty's site where I can just read the readers digest version of the days events.

I just have to keep my mouth shut so that I don't spoil it for my sister. If I spill the beans, boy will she be mad :mad:

**** might not want to hear this ****

Why does Cowboy and Scott always hang out? Currently preparing to have a private session bubble bath. OMG!!! With the shower curtians closed!!! sheesh What is wrong with this picture?

WOOHOOO I've VERY happy with the nominations!!!!!!

Dizzie Disney....re: your comment
<table bgcolor = black><tr><td> There's definitely something wrong with that picture!!! I just don't understand why they would take a bubble bath together in the dark with the curtain pulled. I honestly think that Scott is gay and not our of the closet and CB is his ***** in the house.. :laughing: Now that would be a hilarious twist :teeth: </td></tr></table>

Originally posted by 2bemarried
WOOHOOO I've VERY happy with the nominations!!!!!!

Dizzie Disney....re: your comment
<table bgcolor = black><tr><td> There's definitely something wrong with that picture!!! I just don't understand why they would take a bubble bath together in the dark with the curtain pulled. I honestly think that Scott is gay and not our of the closet and CB is his ***** in the house.. :laughing: Now that would be a hilarious twist :teeth: </td></tr></table>

I was thinking the very same thing!

OH MY GOD THOSE NOMINATIONS ROCK!!!

Please ignore the fact that it's 3:45am...I hate being on calll

Kind of an implied spoiler..warning..

I've got to tell you that even though I enjoy these shows (especially Survivor and BB) I am always abit skeptical of the outcomes in a week like this.
Considering who got HOH and who was put up for nomination, I just have to wonder if the producers somehow helped or had something to do with it. this week is a turning point and we all know how this show would have ended had the winner of the HOH not won. it would have made for a very boring season.
I just have to wonder if the producers or someone else in charge is able to skew results to make it more exciting.

Originally posted by amid chaos
Kind of an implied spoiler..warning..

I've got to tell you that even though I enjoy these shows (especially Survivor and BB) I am always abit skeptical of the outcomes in a week like this.
Considering who got HOH and who was put up for nomination, I just have to wonder if the producers somehow helped or had something to do with it. this week is a turning point and we all know how this show would have ended had the winner of the HOH not won. it would have made for a very boring season.
I just have to wonder if the producers or someone else in charge is able to skew results to make it more exciting.

ITA.

No doubt that the producers behind most of these "reality" shows know exactly how to market it.

** regarding the live feed **

Why is the camara always on Karen?? I'm sick of watching her! I use to like her until I started to watch her on live feed. Did anyone catch what she said when they were locked out of the backyard and could hear some heavy construction going on? Her and Nakomis were talking about how it sounded like they were doing some heavy landscaping. Karen said that there are probably 50 mexicans out there.

But anyways, I believe the camara man has a crush on her. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by gymnasticsmom68
DizzieDizney, I'm glad to see you got the feeds working, what was the problem?

my real player was on the wrong country! can you believe it was something so simple?

Veto competition is currently underway...they've been at it for two hours! All live feeds are on the fish tank.

Why are they doing veto now? I thought tonight was nominations.

Originally posted by kpgclark
Why are they doing veto now? I thought tonight was nominations.

The nominations will be shown on tonight (Sat's) show. Remember, everything in the house is done 1-2 days ahead, with the exception of Thurs night eviction. That is live. All else is recorded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter