Big Brother 5 OFFICIAL THREAD!!!!!!

The POV has been won....

if you want me to post it I will, not into using all the blacked out stuff, or I'll pm it to someone who can black it out.

Winner of POV is:

<table bgcolor = black><tr><td> Jase. This just sucks royally!!! The girls and Will are now conspiring about who to put up on the block..either Marvin or Cowboy. I think they should go to Scott and Jase and tell them "if Jase uses veto to save himself...then cowboy is going up"...see if that changes anything...if so how much will Scott defend CB? </td></tr></table>

'I figured Cowboy was either one of two things, either a neurosurgeon or a brain doctor, one of those two.'

Ok, aren't a neurosurgeon and a brain doctor basically the same thing!?!? I think Scott may have some competition in the lack of brains category ;)

Originally posted by SRUAlmn
'I figured Cowboy was either one of two things, either a neurosurgeon or a brain doctor, one of those two.'

Ok, aren't a neurosurgeon and a brain doctor basically the same thing!?!? I think Scott may have some competition in the lack of brains category ;)

LOL I said the exact same thing.....

I sure hope one of the 2 will go!

Debbie

Can someone PLEASE tell me who got HOH and who was nominated tonight?!?! We just got home from a baseball game and missed BB! I forgot to tape it!!!:eek: :eek: Thanks!! (If you don't want to post a spoiler please PM me.)

Thank GOD those two were put up for nomination; both of them are beyond obnoxious. Either going would be a-ok with me.

Thank goodness most definitely one of them is going to go unless there is some big double veto twist or something, but from the spoilers it doesn't look like there is :)

Have you guys noticed that the evicted people are not being joined by family after interviewing with Julie? I don't watch morning TV so I don't know if they've even been interviewed after leaving the house. I wonder if they are going to bring in a wildcard guest later. Perhaps they are being sequestered somewhere.

I was thinking the same thing. Didn't they do that last year. Put somebody back in on the 4th or 5th week? Of course in this case it could be Natalie the twin coming in. How pissed would Scott be if he got voted out of the hose and then they let Holly back in? :D

So, no doubt in my mind the POV will be used this week....who do you think Diane will put up as the replacement....and you know, if all the baddies get evicted, it won't be any fun anymore...Scott and Jase do give us something to whine about....I kinda liked Karen at first, but she and "Larry" would get on my last inch of nerve too:p

I believe last year it was just the X factor, ex-boy/girlfriends.

The year before Amy came back...remember Miss Cheese eater:teeth:

Originally posted by mickey4ver
So, no doubt in my mind the POV will be used this week....who do you think Diane will put up as the replacement....and you know, if all the baddies get evicted, it won't be any fun anymore...Scott and Jase do give us something to whine about....I kinda liked Karen at first, but she and "Larry" would get on my last inch of nerve too:p

She will no doubt put up Cowboy to make sure one of the Horseheads go. I'm just glad the the POV can't take BOTH of them off. Either one can go as far as I'm concerned, they both nauseate me.

Does it bother anybody that Scott called her ***** on television and Big Brother did not delete this. The same thing happen on Amazing race. Two of the female were ahead of the two male brothers and as the drove by called them a *****. It really bugs me that this kind of behavior would be permitted. If the female is doing better, she is ***** (my understanding). However, if he did use both hands than he should honest enough to step down. I want to ask the mother-did you raise your son not respect female. I was so mad at that point and time I left the room

Does anybody out in this world feel the same way

Yeah - I think that witchy word is over-used and probably should be bleeped out of these shows.

We know that the POV will be used - no way it's not going to be used. I am sure that Cowboy will be put up when that happens.

Jase was such a jerk in the wee hours of the HOH competition - I'm glad he didn't win!! (Yeah - I repeated that "neuro-surgeon/brain doctor" comment to my DH, saying that Jase is such an idiot!)

You know, and I AM often confused, but can the person winning the POV be put up, or would it have to be someone else? Just trying to think something through!

Not sure if I totally understand what you are asking...but the person who wins POV can of course take themselves off or leave the noms the way they are, and another person must be chosen, and I don't believe the HOH could reinstate them after having taken themselves off the block, that is the point of the POV..if you win, you can save yourself..come up for air now...that was a long sentence...:p

Soooo if one idiot takes another idiot off, a third of the four idiots would then be put up?

Thanks, it did help!

I think what meandtheguys2 is asking is say for example if Cowboy won the POV and took Jase off , then could Diane put Cowboy up? I think the answer is no. I think whoever wins the POV is immune from being put up.

Have you guys noticed that the evicted people are not being joined by family after interviewing with Julie? I don't watch morning TV so I don't know if they've even been interviewed after leaving the house. I wonder if they are going to bring in a wildcard guest later. Perhaps they are being sequestered somewhere.
Did you notice when Lori got evicted and they showed her the twin twist and she tried to start asking Julie questions about how they did it, Julie said something about getting to see it all play out once she gets home. To me that meant she was headed home right then. Maybe not? Anyone else catch that?

In regards to who will go up when/if the POV is used

<table bgcolor = black><tr><td> I read that Diane is thinking of putting up marvin instead and that they are talking about voting out Marvin, I REALLY hope they are not this stupid </td></tr></table>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter