• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Do the houseguests have any idea this is a double eviction week? I mean they'd have to know it's coming up soon. I was just wondering if there was any talk amongst them.

Do the houseguests have any idea this is a double eviction week? I mean they'd have to know it's coming up soon. I was just wondering if there was any talk amongst them.

They know. That's why Paul threw it. So he has a shot at HoH Thursday. Of course none of them think this is shady.

It's funny Paul was saying he probably won't win because people in the jury will be bitter, but honestly I think Cody would actually vote for him. I think Cody is more frustrated about the people not playing than the fact Paul is bossing everyone around. Not sure how Mark, Elena and the rest would be. They actually might be bitter and not vote for Paul lol. It probably depends on who is sitting next to him, which I think will be Josh or Xmas, 2 people who are looked at as disposable.

They know. That's why Paul threw it. So he has a shot at HoH Thursday. Of course none of them think this is shady.

It's funny Paul was saying he probably won't win because people in the jury will be bitter, but honestly I think Cody would actually vote for him. I think Cody is more frustrated about the people not playing than the fact Paul is bossing everyone around. Not sure how Mark, Elena and the rest would be. They actually might be bitter and not vote for Paul lol. It probably depends on who is sitting next to him, which I think will be Josh or Xmas, 2 people who are looked at as disposable.

I've got half an episode to catch up on -- what did Paul throw?

yes, the double-eviction will definitely turn the house on its ear because after that they will have to eat their own with evictions!

I've got half an episode to catch up on -- what did Paul throw?

yes, the double-eviction will definitely turn the house on its ear because after that they will have to eat their own with evictions!

He threw the HoH last week that Alex won. I guess he felt confident Cody wouldn't win since it was a memory game.

Wait until they all get home and watch the show -- I think many will be embarrassed by their behavior and obvious inability to (for the most part) think on their own. I would love to know what Josh's family thinks about his crazy and childish behavior!

I like Alex because she seems to be the only one who has her own agenda about how she wants eliminations to go and is always thinking game. I know Paul wanted to get her out and I think it's because she thinks a lot like him!

Unfortunately, that's not the case. She's Paul's biggest cheerleader and will never turn on him. She thinks because he swears on "Friendship" (his "brand"), that he can never lie about anything. She is very much like Paul and it is gross to watch. They are two peas in a pod. At some points, she's worse than he is. Paul will turn on Alex before she would ever turn on him.

Unfortunately, that's not the case. She's Paul's biggest cheerleader and will never turn on him. She thinks because he swears on "Friendship" (his "brand"), that he can never lie about anything. She is very much like Paul and it is gross to watch. They are two peas in a pod. At some points, she's worse than he is. Paul will turn on Alex before she would ever turn on him.

Oh, she won't turn on him -- but at least she has spoken up and not been quiet when she disagrees with him. I think they are cut from the same cloth for sure! I think she really blew it though by putting Cody up as I think he would have aligned with her (even though Jessica hated her -- but not sure why).

This is from Evel Dick's blog. I agree with everything he's saying here. This game is no longer Big Brother. Alison Grodner (the producer who took over after All-Stars) as ruined this game.

I put it in a spoiler because it is a little long.

Paul, the sheep and 101 advantages BB19
August 13, 2017

Jessie in BB11 was one returning player in a cast of all new players. Jessie got HOH, nothing more.

Paul has gotten more advantages than anyone who has ever played the game. Not by a little, but by A LOT!

Paul got secret safety for 3 weeks/4 evictions

Never before has safety been secret and it exposed Cody’s game, making him a target

AND…. Paul could still compete in HOH & POV. Again, something that has NEVER been done before.

Friendship bracelets, making half the house safe & giving him an alliance to start the game. Some of you try to tell me.. but the people who didn’t get the bracelets wanted him out. ********, 5 minutes later Paul says, Sorry but I didn’t know you then, but now you’re my #1. And that was that.

The producers front loaded the season with comps Paul had won on BB17. They also included a comp he hosted on BBOTT. Paul was asking everyone to throw him the HOH for days before the HOH and magically the producers put in the only HOH comp ever, that other HG’s could actually help another person win HOH

The producers let a letter from home get to Paul, which was very obviously a coded letter.

They cast Raven who knew Paul prior to BB19.

Paul said on the feeds that the producers put the golden apple in the first comp for him.

This also doesn’t even mention the DR manipulation going on.

I like Paul last season and he should have won over Nicole, hands down, no question. But he came into this season with an over inflated ego that is out of control, which has made him a little dictator in the house and very unlikable. He treats people in his own alliance like ****. These idiots let him have their HOH etc…

This season is full of sheep, nothing but followers, not one of them will stand up to Paul (not counting Jody)

Paul has spent the entire first half of the game targeting one person, Cody. Because Cody was exposed for targeting Paul when Paul had the “secret” safety. He got his target out once, but has had an impossible time trying to get him out a 2nd time, even with 95% of the house playing for him. My daughter was with one of the worst alliances ever in BB13, yet got Brendon out twice in 3 weeks (I believe that is right)

Ask yourself this… If Paul was in Cody’s place the first week, would production have made him nominate 5 different HG’s? Or would they have called no eviction after Megan quit?

This season is so rigged for Paul it’s really hard to watch…

Has Paul played a good game? The answer is yes. But I think even some of the worst BB players ever could be controlling this season with all the advantages given to Paul.

What I used to love about Big Brother was that it was an even playing field. It’s not anymore. Powers weren’t handed out by the producers, under the guise of fake voting polls. Everyone had a chance at them. Remember in All Stars, when the Coup D’etat was up for grabs? Anyone could have won it, it wasn’t just given to whoever production wanted to push forward in the game.

I understand the producers want to keep their jobs, earning their enormous paychecks for the unforeseeable future, trying to insure they get ratings, ratings are money. So they try to help the game along, keeping in popular or controversial players in the game. But ever season they have gotten bolder and bolder with their advantages every season. It started with a comp do over in All Stars because Erika was going to target Janelle. Progressed in BB8 with America’s Player. Then letting Dan take a jury member on a helicopter ride to a private island. To Pandora’s Box, which was nothing but a production manipulation tool, to help players they wanted to push forward or **** players they didn’t. And it goes on and on and gets worse every season…

Houseguests now have to use the double eviction as a way to do what they want without production interference. There is no time for DR’s to change someone’s mind, or get them to do something opposite of what they were planning to do. There is no time to throw in some kind of twist to save the player they have been trying to protect all season long.

The problem is, that instead of producing good winners, new school BB has now produced some of the worst winners in the game’s history.

There is no integrity left in the game.

When in BB14 when Frank was thinking of backdooring Dan. All of a sudden you see Dan in the DR saying 4 or 5 times, Frank could backdoor me, over and over. That is because the DR is constantly asking Dan if he thinks Frank will backdoor him. Not taking anything away from Dan, he’s a smart guy and I’m sure thought about it. But when the DR is pounding you over the head with it, you know something is up.

Guaranteed the DR worked these HG’s like a crackhead trying to get that last hit out of an empty pipe…

This is from Evel Dick's blog. I agree with everything he's saying here. This game is no longer Big Brother. Alison Grodner (the producer who took over after All-Stars) as ruined this game.

August 13, 2017

Jessie in BB11 was one returning player in a cast of all new players. Jessie got HOH, nothing more.

Paul has gotten more advantages than anyone who has ever played the game. Not by a little, but by A LOT!

Never before has safety been secret and it exposed Cody’s game, making him a target

AND…. Paul could still compete in HOH & POV. Again, something that has NEVER been done before.

Friendship bracelets, making half the house safe & giving him an alliance to start the game. Some of you try to tell me.. but the people who didn’t get the bracelets wanted him out. ********, 5 minutes later Paul says, Sorry but I didn’t know you then, but now you’re my #1. And that was that.

The producers front loaded the season with comps Paul had won on BB17. They also included a comp he hosted on BBOTT. Paul was asking everyone to throw him the HOH for days before the HOH and magically the producers put in the only HOH comp ever, that other HG’s could actually help another person win HOH

The producers let a letter from home get to Paul, which was very obviously a coded letter.

Paul said on the feeds that the producers put the golden apple in the first comp for him.

I like Paul last season and he should have won over Nicole, hands down, no question. But he came into this season with an over inflated ego that is out of control, which has made him a little dictator in the house and very unlikable. He treats people in his own alliance like ****. These idiots let him have their HOH etc…

This season is full of sheep, nothing but followers, not one of them will stand up to Paul (not counting Jody)

Paul has spent the entire first half of the game targeting one person, Cody. Because Cody was exposed for targeting Paul when Paul had the “secret” safety. He got his target out once, but has had an impossible time trying to get him out a 2nd time, even with 95% of the house playing for him. My daughter was with one of the worst alliances ever in BB13, yet got Brendon out twice in 3 weeks (I believe that is right)

Ask yourself this… If Paul was in Cody’s place the first week, would production have made him nominate 5 different HG’s? Or would they have called no eviction after Megan quit?

Has Paul played a good game? The answer is yes. But I think even some of the worst BB players ever could be controlling this season with all the advantages given to Paul.

What I used to love about Big Brother was that it was an even playing field. It’s not anymore. Powers weren’t handed out by the producers, under the guise of fake voting polls. Everyone had a chance at them. Remember in All Stars, when the Coup D’etat was up for grabs? Anyone could have won it, it wasn’t just given to whoever production wanted to push forward in the game.

I understand the producers want to keep their jobs, earning their enormous paychecks for the unforeseeable future, trying to insure they get ratings, ratings are money. So they try to help the game along, keeping in popular or controversial players in the game. But ever season they have gotten bolder and bolder with their advantages every season. It started with a comp do over in All Stars because Erika was going to target Janelle. Progressed in BB8 with America’s Player. Then letting Dan take a jury member on a helicopter ride to a private island. To Pandora’s Box, which was nothing but a production manipulation tool, to help players they wanted to push forward or **** players they didn’t. And it goes on and on and gets worse every season…

Houseguests now have to use the double eviction as a way to do what they want without production interference. There is no time for DR’s to change someone’s mind, or get them to do something opposite of what they were planning to do. There is no time to throw in some kind of twist to save the player they have been trying to protect all season long.

The problem is, that instead of producing good winners, new school BB has now produced some of the worst winners in the game’s history.

When in BB14 when Frank was thinking of backdooring Dan. All of a sudden you see Dan in the DR saying 4 or 5 times, Frank could backdoor me, over and over. That is because the DR is constantly asking Dan if he thinks Frank will backdoor him. Not taking anything away from Dan, he’s a smart guy and I’m sure thought about it. But when the DR is pounding you over the head with it, you know something is up.

Guaranteed the DR worked these HG’s like a crackhead trying to get that last hit out of an empty pipe…

WOW! He is spot on with this post......... Good for you ED for putting this out on your blog.

In the beginning, Alex was one of my favorites but her true colors are sure coming out.

Very interesting to read his take. Thanks for posting it.

August 13, 2017

1000%

Past winner Derek is speaking out against Paul and his minions by saying that when someone is on the block and you know their leaving and you continue to gang.up on them that's not game play you are being personal.

Glad to see so many past houseguest speaking out.

Past winner Derek is speaking out against Paul and his minions by saying that when someone is on the block and you know their leaving and you continue to gang.up on them that's not game play you are being personal.

Glad to see so many past houseguest speaking out.
Wow. I love that they are starting to speak out. We can only hope BB is listening.

Wow. I love that they are starting to speak out. We can only hope BB is listening.

They might be. After reading this I wonder if production had a talk with Paul:

Paul seems to be on the verge of tears -NikkiMirage
Jason gives Paul a pep talk about not worrying about the outside world since it's beyond his control. Paul appreciates the advice

They might be. After reading this I wonder if production had a talk with Paul:

Paul seems to be on the verge of tears -NikkiMirage
Jason gives Paul a pep talk about not worrying about the outside world since it's beyond his control. Paul appreciates the advice
Sure sounds like it to me. Paul may have been told to tone it down. His feelings may have been hurt. Boo hoo

Looks like production talked to a bunch of them. I'd like to know when xmas was bullied. I never saw it or read it. Does she even know what the word means. She was the one along with Paul that told josh to irritate Ciody so much that he either self evicted or punched josh causing him to be kicked out:

834-Josh & Cmas assure themselves that Am. sees they are great f'ing ppl, playing a game and they know its gonna get ugly, its a game

832-Cmas says getting into argument & poke, ppl will take that out of context and its her right to not be bullied and push back. -Tigrress
8:43 PM 831-Cmas understands Paul's concerns bc she has a huge following outside of the house too. She reflects positivity in the realworld. -Tigrress

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter