BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Looks like production talked to a bunch of them. I'd like to know when xmas was bullied. I never saw it or read it. Does she even know what the word means. She was the one along with Paul that told josh to irritate Ciody so much that he either self evicted or punched josh causing him to be kicked out:

834-Josh & Cmas assure themselves that Am. sees they are great f'ing ppl, playing a game and they know its gonna get ugly, its a game

832-Cmas says getting into argument & poke, ppl will take that out of context and its her right to not be bullied and push back. -Tigrress
8:43 PM 831-Cmas understands Paul's concerns bc she has a huge following outside of the house too. She reflects positivity in the realworld. -Tigrress

Oh I just can't wait for reality to hit them in their ugly mouths and faces..... "great F'ing people" WOW! They forget these camera catch everything.

Poor Raven:

10:13 PM Raven tells HOH room she hurt her hand. She burned it with a curling iron. -

This girl needs to live in a bubble.

She can't for real with all these injuries, she is doing these things for attention, I'm sorry, but theres just know way........

Matt if you don't sprint away from her as fast as you can, you have no one to blame but yourself!!!

I liked Christmas at first, I wanted Christmas to win. Then I watched her slowly disintegrate into a "thug". Watching her the other night just bullying and antagonizing Mark -- calling him names and accusing him of everything and not even giving him a chance to respond or defend himself -- if that's not bullying I don't know what is! And if I have to hear her say "honey" or "honey boo" one more time I'm going to keep my TV on mute when she's talking o_O

Paul is now telling Alex and Jason that Kevin won the money. He said he just found out from Josh. Paul is playing like he didn't know until now. I can't believe Josh knew this whole time. I'm actually impressed he kept it a secret. He only told Paul because Paul knew anyway. Crazy thing is Josh is going to take the heat for keeping the secret and not Paul.

So has anyone else heard anything about the BB episodes being hacked? :badpc:

Someone posted on another site that episodes had then been leaked and if the info is correct they are saying Paul wins it all (I know HUGE shock if this is true as NONE of the dedicated BB fans saw that coming) then the evictions go in this order: Cody, Elena, Mark, Kevin, Matt, Raven, Jason, Alex, Christmas and then the final 2 are Josh and Paul, with Paul winning.

Obviously BB does not care one iota hi w fans feel about the personal attacks/bullying and lack of game play.....fans want to see strategizing without stooping to the lows most of this season's players have.

I just hope that when it all does unravel, that they (Matt, Raven, Alex, Josh, Jason, Kevin and Christmas) are absolutely gobsmacked that Paul would do this and so beyond embarrassed when they get out and see what fans really think of them

Someone posted on another site that episodes had then been leaked and if the info is correct they are saying Paul wins it all (I know HUGE shock if this is true as NONE of the dedicated BB fans saw that coming) then the evictions go in this order: Cody, Elena, Mark, Kevin, Matt, Raven, Jason, Alex, Christmas and then the final 2 are Josh and Paul, with Paul winning.

Obviously BB does not care one iota hi w fans feel about the personal attacks/bullying and lack of game play.....fans want to see strategizing without stooping to the lows most of this season's players have.

I just hope that when it all does unravel, that they (Matt, Raven, Alex, Josh, Jason, Kevin and Christmas) are absolutely gobsmacked that Paul would do this and so beyond embarrassed when they get out and see what fans really think of them

I don't know how this can be, this show in not taped, its happening pretty much live, the shows are taped a few days in advance, but the end has not been determined yet.
There are feeds that are live daily, so this is a scam for sure. Tonights show happens live on the west coast, Cody is still in the house right now.

It's very possible a diary room session was leaked the producer could have said something similar to that. To one of the Houseguest.

How can episodes be leaked that haven't been filmed yet?

This. These shows are played out weekly, and what we see is only a couple of days old. The ending isn't until September and there's no way anyone could "leak" the results -- heck, they don't even know who the final two will be yet (well, the producers might, but the players and viewing public don't LOL).

Besides ED's blog about how he thinks this show is obviously rigged, I have read more than one public opinion in review articles that the public is furious at how obviously this show has been rigged. Even the magazine Entertainment Weekly had a Jeers in the back to BB for doing obvious interference and asking why houseguests are shouting so much in the DR.

So either yesterday or day before Josh and Elena had some kind of fight, anyone know details?
Josh has been called to DR to discuss it, Elena says she hasn't been asked or called to DR about it.
She's upset that they will only show Josh's side tonight on the show. Whenever she talks about, the cameras go down........

Elena also in kitchen last night dumping all the ice out of freezer to annoy Alex, she thinks know one but Mark knows, but Alex was watching her from HOH TV. She also dumped all the sugar out and put salt in the bag in its place.......
I am hoping that Alex turns on Elena and somehow talks these puppets into dumping her instead of Cody tonight.

It's very possible a diary room session was leaked the producer could have said something similar to that. To one of the Houseguest.

What would they leak, their hopes for the finish? They can't say for sure who wins, these HGs can do what they want once in the live DR with Julie asking them to vote to evict.......

So either yesterday or day before Josh and Elena had some kind of fight, anyone know details?
Josh has been called to DR to discuss it, Elena says she hasn't been asked or called to DR about it.
She's upset that they will only show Josh's side tonight on the show. Whenever she talks about, the cameras go down........

Elena also in kitchen last night dumping all the ice out of freezer to annoy Alex, she thinks know one but Mark knows, but Alex was watching her from HOH TV. She also dumped all the sugar out and put salt in the bag in its place.......
I am hoping that Alex turns on Elena and somehow talks these puppets into dumping her instead of Cody tonight.

That would be the first "shocking" outcome this whole season -- and could maybe turn the power around in the house and FINALLY make it an interesting show. :happytv:

That would be the first "shocking" outcome this whole season -- and could maybe turn the power around in the house and FINALLY make it an interesting show. :happytv:

I have every finger and toe crossed that we get something like this tonight........

I have every finger and toe crossed that we get something like this tonight........

Yeah, after watching every season since the beginning, I can honestly say (for us) that this has been the most boring and predictable of them all.

Yeah, after watching every season since the beginning, I can honestly say (for us) that this has been the most boring and predictable of them all.

At first, I thought this temptation thing is going to be great, something new and different after 17 years....... and Bam it didn't last long, they completely ruined it bringing Paul back.........

Paul made some kind of comment, that he didn't come back because he wanted to, he came back for all the people who enjoyed him last year :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

At first, I thought this temptation thing is going to be great, something new and different after 17 years....... and Bam it didn't last long, they completely ruined it bringing Paul back.........

Paul made some kind of comment, that he didn't come back because he wanted to, he came back for all the people who enjoyed him last year :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

I thought the temptation den was a great idea and would last most of the season and really throw people's game off -- I thought it was until Jessica won and then I knew it was rigged!

Ok, here is a random comment.
Watching these people eating cereal all the time, has me craving cereal! And, I am not a cereal person! :rotfl2:

Ok, here is a random comment.
Watching these people eating cereal all the time, has me craving cereal! And, I am not a cereal person! :rotfl2:

I know!!!! I thought it was hilarious when Kevin was eating fruit loops. I STILL have not seen anyone eating slop after the first week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter