Big Brother 15

38? You're a baby. I am about to turn 45. And yes, age diversity would be awesome. I wonder how old Spencer is. I can't even guess. It's probably on a website somewhere that I don't care enough to search for.

I bet they would cast Amanda for sure just because she was so evil.

I really hope CBS is smart enough to see that we don't want her back. If anyone, I bet elissa would get another shot, but that's it. I don't want to see any of them again....no thank you!

38? You're a baby. I am about to turn 45. And yes, age diversity would be awesome. I wonder how old Spencer is. I can't even guess. It's probably on a website somewhere that I don't care enough to search for.

45? YOU'RE a baby~~ :lmao: I'm 57 and my 21 yo son and I both watch (at least I USED to!)

As for the demographics:

CBS won its 10th consecutive week in viewers and placed first in adults 25-54 (tie), according to live plus same day ratings in the Labor Day holiday week ending Sept. 1.

All three BIG BROTHER broadcasts finished in the top 10 in adults 25-54 and adults 18-49.
Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ratin...ers-507214/20130904cbs01/#Ilz2KXvZ2JIIo83l.99

And Spencer is the oldest looking, saddest example of a 31 year old I've ever seen. He looks older than me! :scared:

Re the Elissa bashing, ITA the bashing is so tiresome and tedious, and makes no sense. Andy starts the bash session and the others chime in and their hatred for Elissa burns. You would think at least one of them would have enough after a while. But I guess they're still "going with the house" LOL.

I too thought jealousy, etc. might be to blame but when I read a post by "fin" over on morty's about what Andy might really be doing, it made me stop and think. Here's some of it (of course this is just "fin's" his/her opinion)

Andy teaches communication skills at a college level. His conduct is no accident. He is serious about trying to win by using calculated redirection strategies. As long as he can focus on one player to give enormous hostility to there will be no time for the remaining HG to think through what is actually going on in the house. Andy is deliberately distracting the other HG.

Otherwise if it were Andy's real and raw emotional reaction to a disliked woman - then he would be talking about Amanda or Jessee. But he can't risk it because of McCrea. And Andy contained himself while working with the 3ams. So by putting out Elissa's name constantly demeaning, marginalizing ridiculing Elissa - no one has the time (especially McCrea) to figure out that Andy stabbed McCrea Elissa and Amanda in the back. And he is doing it at the only level he can - appealing to what he believes are the misogynistic characteristics of the remaining HG. Spencer in particular and to a lesser extent Judd, and GM because she has made extensive bigot comments about Candice and Howard (participated in the demeaning Asian rant against Helen) so she will not speak up & she is a little clueless- even though the Misogynistic comments demean her as a woman, and if 'politically' expedient Andy would have led the posse against GM.

Andy is safe by manipulating the group against the imagined target of Elissa. It is manufactured and controlled and he does what is expediently necessary.

IMO his skill is so perfect - that it represents his character - and something that IMO he does with ease in the BB house. I think those who have known him if they can step back they may see Andy in a very different light.

This game will have come at a tremendous cost to his reputation - regardless of whether he wins or not. My wish is that Andy reads the boards to see exactly how the die hard BB fans perceive him - He was a part of that community at one time

I agree that Andy's BB reputation is not good now, and I think he will be surprised by that. JMO but I think in his mind he's a Dr Will. He was really miffed about Zingbot's comments (that he was a floater), so I imagine that even more negative comments will irk him.

(BTW I also agree with posters on jokers who think his outfits are based on Garanimals). :goodvibes

If you haven't been looking at the feeds, here are a few (out of the many) Elissa bash tidbits from the last couple days :)

While complaining about Elissa using the show do promote her exercise business, Andy said, "Elissersize dot com which makes you gain weight." GinaMarie adds, "It's a virus." Spencer: "And all proceeds go to help spread STDs throughout North America..." Andy: "I thought it went to the Adolph Hitler foundation." Spencer: "Yeah, some of the proceeds actually do... the Adolph Hitler 5K..." They all laugh and GinaMarie says, "and to the United Negro College Fund. You knew I had to throw that in!"

3:47PM BBT: Judd says the newest zombie movie is going to be the Brenchel army. He apologizes to the fans of Brenchel. Andy says no, "Eff you, Brenchel army! Don't vote for me for America's Favorite Player. Everyone else with a rational mind vote for me." Spencer pipes in, "Hey Brenchel army, how about you all commit mass suicide?" Judd says, "Don't say that! You can't tell people to commit suicide!" Andy says, "Whatever, you are thinking it too! Brenchel army sucks!" Spencer asks America to vote for Elissa so he can throw up on Julie's shoes during the finale. (note from me - he previously said he was going to drop his drawers and s*** on the stage if Elissa won. Bleh.)

4:45PM BBT: Andy wonders if this is going to be the most hated summer of BB ever. Spencer says no way. We were way more fun than a lot of other seasons. He feels there are a ton of people rooting for him to win.:-)rolleyes1)

4:58PM BBT: Andy, Judd, and McCrae say let's take some we miss you Elissa pictures. McCrae say it'll be nothing but middle fingers. Andy says let's do her horse face. He neighs when the picture is taken. Andy wants some of her memorabilia to take pictures with. He finds her bathing suit and they tell Andy to put on the suit. They also find her shower cap. He thinks he should sell her stuff on eBay

9:32PM BBT: Andy and McCrae are still bashing Elissa they both said how much they hate her, Andy said he was happy to get rid of her. McCrae said, "This is my best week ever, I hate her so much."

9:37PM BBT: McCrae said Elissa is a s***-bag, the kind of person you just want to puke on. Andy said, "Good riddance Elissa, I f'ing hate you."

BTW McCrae walked out of the shower nude today - posters didn't know if they were more surprised that he walked out with no towel on in front of the cameras, or that he actually took a shower :laughing:

Andy teaches communication skills at a college level. His conduct is no accident. He is serious about trying to win by using calculated redirection strategies. As long as he can focus on one player to give enormous hostility to there will be no time for the remaining HG to think through what is actually going on in the house. Andy is deliberately distracting the other HG.

Andy is safe by manipulating the group against the imagined target of Elissa. It is manufactured and controlled and he does what is expediently necessary.:

I know you were quoting from Morty's...I think the poster from that site gives Andy way too much credit. I don't think his actions and verbalizations against Elissa are calculated and controlled at all. I think he's inherently a mean, nasty, selfish person and fits right in with the others left in the house.

I know you were quoting from Morty's...I think the poster from that site gives Andy way too much credit. I don't think his actions and verbalizations against Elissa are calculated and controlled at all. I think he's inherently a mean, nasty, selfish person and fits right in with the others left in the house.

I agree. If his actions were all really a manipulation, he would be telling us that in the diary room. I'm sure he is saying those things as a way to make himself look better and build comradery but more in the way bullies work than a master manipulator.

I totally agree. I would never give Andy that much credit.

Andy talks about Elissa's horse-face, but wait until he sees these pictures of himself. :lmao:
andyth12.jpg

tumblr_mrruerKQCP1s19oqgo1_500.jpg

fpccw8.jpg

I hope at finale when they come out, the audience boos each of them. I hope people will post updates of them after the show is over. Andy is just nasty! McCrae is a complete loser calling Elyssa rubbish. GM is so loud and racist. Judd is the least offensive although I don't understand his bashing either.

I was in the live audience last week and the audience booed Amanda as she walked out the door. That when she said, * I guess you really don't like me*.

One of the producers wanted GM and McCrae to have sex as soon as Amanda was evicted.

Yeah, I don't understand why Judd has such a vengeance against Elissa. My only guess is that Elissa was aligned with Helen. And Helen wanted Judd out of the house so badly.

jokers media said wouldn't it be hilarious if they showed Amanda this picture of GM and McCrae in bed together and didn't explain to her that they were tied together due to a punishment (so they have to do everything together)- she would think they became a couple as soon as she left the house. OOOh she would explode! :rotfl:

wmzRoVR.jpg

I would have loved to have seen Amanda's face on this punishment.:rotfl:

Please, no Evil Dick ever again and no Amanda or Rachel either. No Mike Boogie either !!!

the wallpaper in that room reminds me of Its a Small World.

I would hate to be attached to him, ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter