Big Brother 15

First time posting but have been reading along. I just watched the youtube video of GM and Amanda's fight. I'm not a fan of either of the "ladies" but I love that GM didn't back down to Amanda like everybody else in the entire house has done. I wish that they wouldn't have cursed so much because, to me, it makes a person look stupid. GM never stopped playing Jenga or building her house the whole time she was talking. Like others have said, Amanda can dish it but she sure can't take it.

I love how after the fight Amanda was so upset and offended by the personal things GM was saying about her - about her looks, etc. I'm sorry, did you not do the same (maybe worse) to Elissa? She was even complaining TO Elissa that GM was making low blows and I'm thinking, if I were Elissa I would be like, "well you kind of did the same thing to me..."

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

LOL, my son told me about the "FU" fight last night. I call them that because in NY you will see two people saying "FU" over and over to each other because no one is backing down! It just get louder and more insulting until someone tires of it. Both of these women have that NY nastiness, and it marched all over the house last night!!:mic::crazy2::joker:

The guys are just spineless, they look like they're just OVER it. They act as if they're scared to speak... or know it's a waste of energy.:scratchin

Gotta give it to GM, beating up Amanda with her mouth while winning at Jenga... now that's awesomeness!! :rotfl:

LOL, my son told me about the "FU" fight last night. I call them that because in NY you will see two people saying "FU" over and over to each other because no one is backing down! It just get louder and more insulting until someone tires of it. Both of these women have that NY nastiness, and it marched all over the house last night!!:mic::crazy2::joker:

The guys are just spineless, they look like they're just OVER it. They act as if they're scared to speak... or know it's a waste of energy.:scratchin

Gotta give it to GM, beating up Amanda with her mouth while winning at Jenga... now that's awesomeness!! :rotfl:

Besides McRae none of them have anything to gain from stepping in. They want Amanda gone and GM was clearly winning the fight. I love that since Judd came back he has more of an ***** personality, I would assume he says screw it being nice got me voted out.

that was some show and GM playing Jenga the whole time, and a great game at that was something to see. I'm guessing that McCray got it later for not stepping up and defending her. The guys looked so over it.

Thanks for the link. That was funny! It's scary that there are people in the world like Amanda..."I didn't do anything". How much medication is she on? She better go home tonight!

I started out quoting someone, then another, and then another. I just decided to agree with everything that has been said today! Much easier, LOL. Last night was classic.

Will someone please post occasional updates on the live show? I can't watch but can't wait to find out who the second eviction is :)
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter