Big Brother 15

smiley_eyebrows.gif

Does anyone know which way GM is leaning towards voting? Vote out Spencer or Amanda?

Last night she was still on the evict Amanda train, but production hasn't gotten to her yet.:rolleyes1 After Andy ratted out the plan, Judd was really bashing production in the backyard about the rigging.

Elissa has a good chance at winning if Amanda is in the final two with her. I don't think Amanda could win, unless, BB paid off everyone in the jury house.

But it also seems very fishy that Elissa decided to keep her right after she left the DR.

The problem is in shows like BB and Survivor and such when the person everyone hates and feel they could win against in the end, they never do. The nasty person often wins b/c people say while they didn't like their game play their game got them to the end so they give the prize to them.

She better go, that's all I can say. This season has me pretty angry that I have wasted all my time on it.

Changing the subject for a second:

Today is Howard's 30th birthday! On Twitter he is apologizing for the "towel slip" someone put online. He mentioned it for a reason, I'm sure!

Of course I had to GOOGLE IT....... :faint:

This post is no good with a pic! or at least a link, LOL

The problem is in shows like BB and Survivor and such when the person everyone hates and feel they could win against in the end, they never do. The nasty person often wins b/c people say while they didn't like their game play their game got them to the end so they give the prize to them.

That's not always true, there's a reason why no one from the Hantz family has won Survivor or Big Brother.

Russell has made it to the final 3 two times and hasn't won, even though he played the game "great" and got people out, he's a snake and couldn't get the votes to win.

That's not always true, there's a reason why no one from the Hantz family has won Survivor or Big Brother.

Russell has made it to the final 3 two times and hasn't won, even though he played the game "great" and got people out, he's a snake and couldn't get the votes to win.

Yes that is one example of those that didn't win so it does not always work the way I stated but I have seen it happen before. Of course Russel breaking the rules and getting kicked out of BB didn't help him any.

Yes that is one example of those that didn't win so it does not always work the way I stated but I have seen it happen before. Of course Russel breaking the rules and getting kicked out of BB didn't help him any.

Russell wasn't on BB, he was on Survivor.

That was actually Russell's brother Willie who was on BB.

Thanks for posting :happytv: I always forget about Wil. He is hysterical. He does a perfect Gina Marie & Elyssa.

Changing the subject for a second:

Today is Howard's 30th birthday! On Twitter he is apologizing for the "towel slip" someone put online. He mentioned it for a reason, I'm sure!

Of course I had to GOOGLE IT....... :faint:

Hollllllllyyyy craaaapppppp!!

Elissa telling Amanda she cant really trust Andy. She thinks he tells the others things. Amanda ensuring her that Andy is loyal and trustworthy. :rotfl2:

Elissa tells Amanda that GM seems to know something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter