Biergarten 3-4pm

michelle06

DIS Veteran
Just wondering what Biergarten is like when they change over from lunch to dinner. I see lunch reservations go until 3:10. I'd like the late lunch but is that a bad time to go? Are they taking food away to prepare for dinner at 4? Or anything else that might be frustrating? We've been before and like it but not at a transition time. Anyone know what this might be like?

Just wondering what Biergarten is like when they change over from lunch to dinner. I see lunch reservations go until 3:10. I'd like the late lunch but is that a bad time to go? Are they taking food away to prepare for dinner at 4? Or anything else that might be frustrating? We've been before and like it but not at a transition time. Anyone know what this might be like?

I haven't been at that time, but they don't take anything away for dinner. They simply add more to the buffet, so you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter