• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-DEUX our own kind of marathon ~ A Nov '14 TR ~ Updated 11/2 ~ THE END

Mom2m&k said:
Loved your trip report! I think we will be there about the same time...I will have to keep a look out for all those cute outfits!
Our dates are Feb 17- 26 and we are doing a triple-stay!!! AOA, BLT & BWV (wish me luck with all of that switching around!) Definitely say "Hi!" if you see us! :wave2:

We will be there Feb20-28 at AKV...I will keep an eye out for you!

So glad you finished this report! Thoroughly enjoyed reading and seeing WDW through the eyes of your adorable, well-dressed kids haha! Followed you on IG and it looks like you had a good time at Everest!

Just finished reading your trip reports back to back. It was like a novel I couldn't put down. It would be midnight and my husband would be hollering at me from the other room asking if I was going to sleep. What amazing trips you have had. Like everyone else, I'd like to say I love the coordinating outfits. I can't talk my husband into matching shirts for even one day. LOL We took our kids back in 2007 when they were 11 and 13. We are getting ready to take an extended family vacation in May with my entire family. Sixteen people from 6 months old to 60 years old. I am hoping we can make half has many memories with my family as you have made with yours. Hoping for sunny skies, happy children, sane adults, and Pixie Dust for all! I think I read you were traveling again this past February. Can't wait to see your adventures!

I have been missing your updates!! Now I am all caught up :)

M&G with Flynn sounds so much fun! When we went there there was no prince. It would have been great to see him! BTW, my DH dressed up as Pascal for the Halloween party. Our M&G with Rapunzel was before the party time, so he was not dressed up yet. I know DH would have never agreed to it, but it would have been so fun if he had dressed as Pascal and met Rapunzel.

So sorry to hear your experience at the 1900 Park fare breakfast. We only went there for dinner, and our character interaction was great. I wonder if breakfast is always so rushed?

The lighted up castle photo is gorgeous!!

So you will be writing new TR for February trip?:wave:

So I'm a little late, but I'm all caught up now! That's horrible about your meal at 1900 Park. I hate that it was so bad for y'all. It makes me question going there on our trip in February. Speaking of February, are you going to write a TR for your February trip? Pretty please lol.

Very late to the party, but I've loved reading both of your trip reports. I love all the outfit changes and keep threatening my sister to do the same. Hehe

Wow I had read this TR a while back and didn't realize it was you. I really gotta stop lurking!:rotfl2:

Another jam packed fam jam, I love it!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter