Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
We took our niece to the BBB the first week in January. We had a ball. Getting a princess dress and getting all dressed up for a princess meal has always been a tradition of our so the BBB was perfect for us.

I got her the Castle package. She was in heaven. The nails did pop off but that was okay; she just liked having them on for awhile. She chose Sleeping Beauty because her dress was pink. She also chose the Disney Diva hair with the extensions. She loved that doo. Here are a few of her pics from that day:

DisneyPhotoImage72.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage65.jpg

Where is the guest relations that some people said they had pictures taken? Is it there at BBB?

The photo shop is located just past Ghirardelli Ice Cream Shop. They will also give you a map at the Boutique if you ask for one. We were given one without asking because we had the castle package but, ask and you shall receive.

subbing and a few questions!!! We were thinking of letting my dd go before the priate and princess party and get all glamorfied for that... what are the dresses like that you have to choice from?? Are they the very hi quality ones they have at the down town disney store (where they are price range $125-$60) ... or are they less quality? If they are the hi quality ones it way worth it, we spent $70 on a jasmin outfit for dd last year and that included NOTHING eles! LOL
Also dd has short hair very short like between her ear lops and her chin, it need trimed up again too (it grows faster in the back then the front) and VERY VERY thin, will they really be able to do something with her hair??? i hope so b/c she will just be so so so happy and on cloud 9! Can they add extentions to her hair??

subbing and a few questions!!! We were thinking of letting my dd go before the priate and princess party and get all glamorfied for that... what are the dresses like that you have to choice from?? Are they the very hi quality ones they have at the down town disney store (where they are price range $125-$60) ... or are they less quality? If they are the hi quality ones it way worth it, we spent $70 on a jasmin outfit for dd last year and that included NOTHING eles! LOL
Also dd has short hair very short like between her ear lops and her chin, it need trimed up again too (it grows faster in the back then the front) and VERY VERY thin, will they really be able to do something with her hair??? i hope so b/c she will just be so so so happy and on cloud 9! Can they add extentions to her hair??

The costume you get with the castle package is the same costume that you can purchase through out the disney parks and resorts. To give you an idea fo the cost I can break down the castle package:

The Crown Package 45.00 dollars
The Costume 60.00 dollars(the deluxe costumes cost more and they will let you know when you make your costume selection)
the wand 13.00 dollars estimated
the shoes 22.00 dollars estimated
the crown 18.00 dollars estimated
the photo shoot 29.99 dollars

The wand shoes and crown all range in price from about 15-20 +/- a few dollars.

Two different post have pics with the types of extensions they have. My DD has very very fine thin hair that when she is in dance class the ponytails don't stay her hair won't even hold a curl. She has shoulder length or longer hair, but you shouldn't have a problem they will do something.

I think I may take my girls in December. I would put out a word of warning on the dresses at WDW- the ones I purchased in the last year or two have fallen apart very quickly. The older ones we had held up a bit longer. I did notice that the dresses look different again, so hopefully the quality has improved.

Our most recent dress I purchased from Little Dress Up Shop, that I found here on the DIS, but the dresses look the same as the ones in the earlier link in this thread and appear to be slightly less expensive there. I am very pleased with the dress. It isn't as poufy as the Disney ones (but you can get a fullness slip) but the fabric is nicer and holds up much better, as well as not being scratchy.

We are definitely doing this in November. I know you can book 180 days out, but do they do the 180 + 10 like the dining reservations. We are going for 10 days at Thanksgiving, and I'd like to make all the reservations on the same day if possible.

And did I read this right: Can you get nail polish on natural nails for the $35 package-you just don't get to keep the polish?

We are definitely doing this in November. I know you can book 180 days out, but do they do the 180 + 10 like the dining reservations. We are going for 10 days at Thanksgiving, and I'd like to make all the reservations on the same day if possible.

And did I read this right: Can you get nail polish on natural nails for the $35 package-you just don't get to keep the polish?

As far as booking I believe it is just the 180 days but you can always ask when you call. Yes the nail polish they put on is clear pink with glitter in it they put it on for each package.

Ok I have had problems with my phone today like it would not dial my car payment place but my husbands would so maybe that is it. I called the number this afternoon to book and I got a this is no longer in service. Did anyone else have that problem with that number? Or is my phone being special?

I just booked 3 days ago for March 9th and I had my choice of times to pick from.;)

Ya I booked today! We will be going July 30th :D. It is the day we arrive but I thought since it is going to be so hot we might as well do the boutique the first day we get there. I booked the crown for both myself and my 13 year old DD princess: . Also booked DS for the boys "cool dude" do, had not seen that mentioned we were quoted a price of 10.00. Now off to figure out how to get from AKL to DTD lol :rotfl:

Cancer survivor 06,

Thank you for creating this thread. I am hoping to take my little princess, 5the first day we get there on Saturday. We have ADR's for CRT on Sunday for lunch and it would be nice if she could go all done up. I have a princess dress that I bought for my daughter after the post-Halloween markdowns. It is a yellow dress with crinolins and all. Very pretty. I think with the yellow dress she should be done up like Belle. Can anyone tell me if I get the mid-priced package, will the hair and make-up last until the next day? I'll just make sure I bathe her carefully. I think I read that it does last. I want to get to MK for the park opening on Sunday so it seems like the only time to go will be on Saturday. Has anyone's DD wore her dress to the park and gone on the rides?

Also can you please tell me what the photopass is. Should I get one beforehand or can I get one at the boutique? I don't want to get the $188 package but would like to get pictures, so what is the best way to do that?
Thanks.

Hi there,

The hair do lasts for about 2 days (as long as there is no swimming!!) so getting it done on the saturday will be fine. Her makeup will come off but they give you the same make up palate to take home so you can just recreate it on sunday morning.

Wearing your own dress is fine and yes some girls do wear theirs all day on the rides but my DD finds it a bit of a pain after a while so she changes after the meal.

You can take all the photos and video you want during the make over so a photopass is probably not necessary.

Have fun.

The hair do lasts for about 2 days (as long as there is no swimming!!) so getting it done on the saturday will be fine. Her makeup will come off but they give you the same make up palate to take home so you can just recreate it on sunday morning.

Wearing your own dress is fine and yes some girls do wear theirs all day on the rides but my DD finds it a bit of a pain after a while so she changes after the meal.

Thanks for your quick reply. DD might find it a pain to wear the dress all day. We are going to the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue for dinner and I have a cute little cowgirl outfit for her to wear. I'll get a locker so she can make her 'costume change' if we don't end up going back to the hotel in the afternoon. I can't wait until we get there!!

Can I share my photos as well? :) Big Princess here who had a blast at BBB!! It was such a great value for the Coach package and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! Confession: I still wear my tiara out sometimes!!

376087054_93d10554dd.jpg

376087349_1162ca6c57.jpg

There was a boatload of hairspray in my hair. My 'do wasn't going anywhere. I really enjoyed the fact that gave you your make-up pallete and comb. Its a fantastic detangling comb and the colors on the pallete are quite fun!!

The tiara metal is kind of cheap quality, so be careful packing it. Mine got bent on the flight home but it did bend right back into shape easily.

Yes, dd's hair stayed in for 2 days. It wasn't going anywhere!! She ended up wearing princess dresses for 2.5 full days at the parks! princess:

Day 1
untitled3.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage122.jpg

bedtime
IMG_0289.jpg

Day 2 - still going strong!
untitled6.jpg

IMG_0332-1.jpg

Does anyone know if you still have to bring your own hair brush or comb? That's what everyone was saying when BBB first opened. Thanks! I can't wait for DD4 to do this NEXT MONTH!!!

Does anyone know if you still have to bring your own hair brush or comb? That's what everyone was saying when BBB first opened. Thanks! I can't wait for DD4 to do this NEXT MONTH!!!

No, BBB uses a brand new comb and make-up pallete on every client. You get to take the comb and make-up pallete when the appointment is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter