Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

cancer_survivor_06

DIS Veteran
Disney’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Located in Downtown Disney’s World of Disney.
The hours of operation are 9am - 6pm.
The telephone number for advance reservations is available from 9am-8pm M-F & 9am-5:30pm Sat&Sun. Reservations can be made 180 days in advance for princesses ages 3&up.
407-WDW-STYLE

Each of you princesses will be treated like Royalty by her very own
Fairy Godmother in Training!!!!!!

The Boutique offers 3 packages:

1.) The Coach: This package offers hair & makeup lasting 20+/- minutes for $44.95+tax.
2.) The Crown: This package offers hair, makeup, and nails lasting 30+/- minutes for $49.95+ tax.
3.) The Castle: This package offers hair, makeup, nails, dress, shoes, wand, crown, and photo shoot which you receive 4-4x6's & 1-6x8. The starting price for this package is $179.95+ tax. If purchasing this package with a deluxe dress the cost is 15-30 dollars more.

The Boutique also offers a package for your Prince(s). This package is called The Cool Dude. I have also seen it called the Hero Package.

The Cool Dude: This package offers a hairstyle with glitter, colored hair gel and a hidden Mickey for 10 dollars +tax.

You can take all the pictures you would like as well as video. Disney also has a photopass photographer at the boutique taking pictures if you don't have a photopass at that time they will provide you with one.

The Magic Kingdom BBB is located in Cinderella's Castle directly across from Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant. This location makes its debut on Sept. 10, 2007. You can make reservations by calling the phone number listed above or also by calling 407-WDW-DINE. This location will offer the same packages that the Downtown Disney location offers.

The hours of operation will be 8am - 7pm.
The Coach Package~ 44.95+tax
The Crown Package~ 49.95+tax
The Castle Package~ 179.95+tax

PHotos of current dress choices~
d5sney008.jpg

d5sney011.jpg

d5sney013.jpg

d5sney012.jpg

d5sney010.jpg

d5sney009.jpg

d5sney014.jpg

d5sney015.jpg

d5sney016.jpg

d5sney017.jpg

As you can see from all of the photos that I have posted the photo shoot photographer takes alot of pics. DD really enjoyed this opportunity. She was given this package for her birthday. We decided when DD was on her first trip that we would buy her dress & accessories in WDW each year or trip as long as she wishes for us to do so. Since we had plans to purchase the dress & accessories we went with this package b/c by the time you pay in the parks you have paid for the parkage.

We just did this last week on DD's 5th birthday. She had the time of her life, and I think it may have been her favorite part of our trip. :cloud9: princess: We did the basic package for the princess 'do. I wouldn't bother with the nails though. We brought her own dress and accessories, and they provide the tiara comb. I took lots of pictures and so did a Photopass photographer.

When we were done, we went over to "Guest Relations" where we were able to do a photo shoot with a Photopass photographer, though I had not previously arranged this. I was also allowed to take my own picts. Although we were not obligated to purchase anything, they came out so well that I spent about $22 on a special package for BBB clients (1 8x10 and 2 more smaller picts in different poses.)

Once we were through, we went over to the Grand Floridian for her birthday dinner with Cinderella and friends. Oh, and the hair stayed in overnight and through the next day. I'd say it was worth the $35!

ETA: This dress is from My Dressup Trunk http://mydressuptrunk.com/. It was only $20 and is nice and soft, not itchy and scratchy like so many of the dresses.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Mct2bRizdW

DisneyPhotoImage122.jpg

Beautiful pictures!
Does anyone know how big the dress sizes go up to? The 7/8 dress my daughter has is getting snug .. is there a larger size offered there if we were to purchase one for her?

Does anyone know if there is an age limit here? DD will be 15 the next time we go to WDW but I still think would really enjoy this. She wants a Cinderella's ball sweet sixteen lol.

*edited because I didn't see the answer to my own question already here lol .. so glad to hear we can still get the princess pictures with only purchasing the small package*

Does anyone know if there is an age limit here? DD will be 15 the next time we go to WDW but I still think would really enjoy this. She wants a Cinderella's ball sweet sixteen lol.

The only age limit I am aware of is that you have to be at least 3 to do this. I decided to do this thread at the last minute so I haven't finished getting all of the info.

We are doing the basic package (hair and makeup). Do they still do pictures? (with the option to buy)

I went last August when I was 13. I fit in just perfectly; excited to be a princess. princess: :goodvibes

What great pictures everyone has posted!! They look awesome. :) DD did this in July and loved it. She has requested to do it again this coming trip in a week. :)

Yes, thank you for this thread! Now I'm pretty much convinced that we'll have to do this for our DD when we go in 2 years. I think at 5 1/2 she'll LOVE it! But I like the idea of bringing our own dress if she wants that. We'll have to see...

Here are some pictures from our trip this past October .... DD's Tink costume came from the Disney Store. She just wore it to the BBB so she didn't have to pull anything over her hair after she got it done. We all did the Pop Princess look except for my DS who got his own special look. Word of warning though, if your son ends up with a Mickey head painted on the back of his head it takes FOREVER to dry. He left a painted Mickey head everywhere we went. We had so much fun! DD wants to go back this October, but we won't have enough time.

ec5b6e69.jpg

ec5b6e42.jpg

cool .. that was my OTHER question lol .. whether I could put all 3 of my kids in the pictures together. I just spent the last 2 hours rearranging our last day to fit this in and do a princess dinner at the GF cafe afterwards.
Thanks for this thread!

Btw is it 180 days out to book a time or is there a limit as to how far in advance you can book appointments?

I took my DD in November. It was all she talked about for months leading up to the trip. She loved it and thinks it's a must-do for every trip.

We did the middle package, but she opted for the painted nails. I didn't have the Photopass photographer take studio pictures (I wanted to take some outside and we were quickly losing daylight). In fact, the one in the BBB didn't take that many pictures of her (probably because I had my big old camera out the whole time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter