• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART II - w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of my dd's have appointments at the BBB during their first trip to WDW in August. My 3 yr old dd has an auto-immune disorder called alopecia that causes small bald spots - will they still take her? It isn't really a scalp condition, but I wonder whether the FGIT's have ever dealt with it before. Also, do many of the costumes come in an xs? We are planning to go to the BBB and then wear the costume to MNSSHP later the same day so I'm really hoping that she'll have a few to choose from.

All of them come in xsmall and xxsmall

I made my reservations for BBB for 9/23 for MNSSHP since 9/24 at 8am was taken (I have 8:50a ADR for CRT) I'm getting the crown package, but wondered if they might offer a costume option for adults for party nights. I'm going to be 22 and can fit an xl girls costume. I'd either go with Alice, Cinderella, Minnie, or Belle.

Is hair ever too long for a hair style? I want to get the bun, and my hair is currently about 2 inches below my sholder. I plan on getting it trimmed on Main Street either earlier that day or week.

Thanks.

I was thrilled with our BBB experience on Sunday! Probably even more so than DD (who will be 3 in July). I haven't downloaded the photos off of our camera or accessed our photopass images yet (we just got home late Tues night and I'm back to work today) but I hope to do so this evening. I can't wait to share her pictures with all of you!!
Her FGMIT was Chelsea and she was wonderful with her!!!

71.jpg

72.jpg

73.jpg

74.jpg

76.jpg

Your DD is adorable!! Where did you get this Belle dress? My DD loves Belle and this dress is beautiful!!

The ariel wedding dress is d/c and no longer sold to guests. The red christmas belle dress is avalible year round and can be found in the BBB as well as other stores. If you want a look at the new ariel dress check out post#3769 on page 252 of the last thead. The cost for the belle christmas dress is 85.00 and the cost for the new ariel dress is 64.95.

Oh no, that was such a pretty dress. My thread shows just about every dress offered at BBB and WDW. I guess we need to contact our seller for the new Ariel...I'm going to take a look right now. Thanks for the info! :goodvibes

The BBB now has cinderellas new blue dress. So we now have tink, cinderella, snow white and tink. No new shoes yet. As of right now the belle holiday dress will stay but that may change. I was told sleeping beauty will get a new holiday dress but that wont be until closer to the end of the year or fall. They may be available when you come to disney.

I can't wait to see them!!! It's about time they do new ones!!!

I made my reservations for BBB for 9/23 for MNSSHP since 9/24 at 8am was taken (I have 8:50a ADR for CRT) I'm getting the crown package, but wondered if they might offer a costume option for adults for party nights. I'm going to be 22 and can fit an xl girls costume. I'd either go with Alice, Cinderella, Minnie, or Belle.

Is hair ever too long for a hair style? I want to get the bun, and my hair is currently about 2 inches below my sholder. I plan on getting it trimmed on Main Street either earlier that day or week.

Thanks.

I have heard that they do have adult costumes during halloween from another poster, but have never seen them myself. The girls costumes go up to a size 14/16 normally.

No your hair is not too long. I saw a teen girl with hair to the middle of her back that got the bun updo and it looked great.

From start of you appointment until you walk out the door, how long does it take? I am trying to plan my DDs appointments so we can go from BBB to Cinderella's Gala at the GF.

The BBB now has cinderellas new blue dress. So we now have tink, cinderella, snow white and tink. No new shoes yet. As of right now the belle holiday dress will stay but that may change. I was told sleeping beauty will get a new holiday dress but that wont be until closer to the end of the year or fall. They may be available when you come to disney.

so are the dresses sold in the parks changing as well? Or will they have the same ones still? Do they still carry the Aurora dress at this point? Or is it done with till the new one comes out? It kind of seems like at this point they are making less dresses available, but maybe I'm reading it wrong.

From start of you appointment until you walk out the door, how long does it take? I am trying to plan my DDs appointments so we can go from BBB to Cinderella's Gala at the GF.

It depends. The actual makeover takes around 45 mintues, give or take, to get done. BUT they can run behind. I have haeard of people runnung up to an hour behind before. I went in March to the DTD one. (DD chickened out and we ended up NOT getting done) but they were running early and taking walkins as well. So it probably depends on time of year. I think the DTD is probably less busy too, but not always true.

It depends. The actual makeover takes around 45 mintues, give or take, to get done. BUT they can run behind. I have haeard of people runnung up to an hour behind before. I went in March to the DTD one. (DD chickened out and we ended up NOT getting done) but they were running early and taking walkins as well. So it probably depends on time of year. I think the DTD is probably less busy too, but not always true.

I have a 2p reservation on a MNSSHP day how early should I show up to make sure I'm done by 4p? I have a 4:20p ADR at LTT.

I have a 2p reservation on a MNSSHP day how early should I show up to make sure I'm done by 4p? I have a 4:20p ADR at LTT.

I'd show up at 15-20 minutes early. From what I understand, they take all those who have earlier reservations first, no matter when they showed up in relation to those who have later reservations. For example, person A has a 1:45, person B has a 2pm, person C has a 1:45 and person D has a 2pm. They will take them as Person A, person C, Person B, then Person D. So basically, you are trying to be the first person with your reservation time to check in. ;)

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Just back From WDW Dh and I both took pics of dresses shoes etc. Will try and upload ASAP.

15 min or so would be fine. You don't have to show up too early because they do still go in order of time. If they are running late you won't be able to do anything about it anyway. If possible you may just want to see if there is a later time for your ADR.

15 min or so would be fine. You don't have to show up too early because they do still go in order of time. If they are running late you won't be able to do anything about it anyway. If possible you may just want to see if there is a later time for your ADR.

The problem with a later ADR is that LTT get's backed up on party nights, and I want to be done with dinner by 6:30. I'm going to show up about 20-25 minutes early and hope for the best.

Thanks.

Are you at the castle location? If so that whould be fine. if you are at DTD, you will want to be done earlier that 4.
It seems like I have read the castle location gets backed up more than DTD though.

Are you at the castle location? If so that whould be fine. if you are at DTD, you will want to be done earlier that 4.
It seems like I have read the castle location gets backed up more than DTD though.

I am doing the castle location. I may call when it gets closer to see if something earlier opens up, but all they could offer me a couple days ago was 2:00p and 3:55p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter