Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART II - w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

cancer_survivor_06

DIS Veteran
Disney’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Located in Downtown Disney’s World of Disney.
The hours of operation are 9am - 6pm.
The telephone number for advance reservations is available from 9am-8pm M-F & 9am-5:30pm Sat&Sun. Reservations can be made 180 days in advance for princesses ages 3&up.
407-WDW-STYLE

Each of you princesses will be treated like Royalty by her very own
Fairy Godmother in Training!!!!!!

The Boutique offers 3 packages:

1.) The Coach: This package offers hair & makeup lasting 20+/- minutes for $49.95+tax.
2.) The Crown: This package offers hair, makeup, and nails lasting 30+/- minutes for $54.95+ tax.
3.) The Castle: This package offers hair, makeup, nails, dress, shoes, wand, crown, and photo shoot which you receive 4-4x6's & 1-6x8. The starting price for this package is $189.95+ tax. If purchasing this package with a deluxe dress the cost is 15-30 dollars more.

"NEW" Secret Star Makeover~
Watch as your princess turns into her favorite POP Princess! She will be ready to rock with new makeover which includes~
Hannah Montana Wig, Microphone headset, guitar purse, backstage pass/makeup kit, choice of pink or blue Tshirt (optional HM costume sold separately), secret star photo shoot includes one 6x8 photo (additional prints sold separately)
This package is only available at the Downtown Disney Location and is priced at 109.95+ tax.

The Boutique also offers a package for your Prince(s). This package is called The Cool Dude. I have also seen it called the Hero Package.

The Cool Dude: This package offers a hairstyle with glitter, colored hair gel and a hidden Mickey for $7.50+ tax.

You can take all the pictures you would like as well as video. Disney also has a photopass photographer at the boutique taking pictures if you don't have a photopass at that time they will provide you with one.

The Magic Kingdom BBB is located in Cinderella's Castle directly across from Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant. This location makes its debut on Sept. 10, 2007. You can make reservations by calling the phone number listed above or also by calling 407-WDW-DINE. This location will offer the same packages that the Downtown Disney location offers.

The hours of operation will be 8am - 7pm.
The Coach Package~ 49.95+tax
The Crown Package~ 54.95+tax
The Castle Package~ 189.95+tax

PHotos of current dress choices~
d5sney008.jpg

d5sney011.jpg

d5sney013.jpg

d5sney012.jpg

d5sney010.jpg

d5sney009.jpg

d5sney014.jpg

d5sney015.jpg

d5sney016.jpg

d5sney017.jpg

Everyone is going to be so mad at me!!! We just got back, and had a great time! I have tons of photos to post soon!! But I forgot to pack my adaptor to download my photos to my PC. So I had to delete the dress photos to have enough room for my personal photos. I am SOOOO SORRY!!!! But the ariel looks cute on, I saw it on a few girls. Personally, I thought the new dresses looked similar to the other dresses, just more glitter on them.

Well, I guess we can forgive you! :grouphug: I completely understand and think, make that know, I would do the same thing. Hope you had a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear about your BBB experience! :goodvibes

Blaze, I posted a pic of the Ariel dress that I found on ebay, can you believe that people are already selling them (new) on ebay?

Can anyone tell me where do these people on ebay get those dresses (new) and sell them for so cheap?????? Most of the auctions start at 19.99.

I just paid $20 for a minnie mouse dress (new) that is normally 45 at disney, how do they do that?????

DD was at the MK BBB on 5/1 and got the middle package. She was totally overjoyed at her princess makeover!! She totally loved it!!

49.jpg

50.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

57.jpg

62.jpg

64.jpg

68.jpg

When i get to the photoshoot I'll post those too!!

Jennifer

68.jpg

Jennifer[/QUOTE]

Jennifer, your DD is just adorable! She looks like she had the best time. Thanks for sharing.

Suz

Anyone have pics of the new snow white dress yet???? Have any of the other replacement dresses shown up yet? Maybe an FGIT could answer this one, we are going to DW over Thasnksgiving and planning to do MVMCP on the 30th. Are they replacing the Belle holiday dress with a new one? Will there be any other new holiday dresses?

Can anyone tell me what the Ariel wedding dress and the Belle holiday dress cost? Thanks!

The ariel wedding dress above is no longer available but it was 64.95 the red belle dress is only out during the fall and is or was 85. Disney is currently changing all of the dresses. We are waiting for pics of the new ones.

Resubscribing!

We took our daughter in Dec 07, it was such a wonderful experience, we are doing it again this year. She was christmas Belle.:goodvibes

I have never posted photos so I hope this works. If they do, they aref rom our DD #1, Anna's 3rd B-day celebration trip. We scheduled an 8am appt in the castle BBB. Afterwards we waited at the castle rope drop to fantasyland to open. One of the CM's asked if it was actually Anna's birthday and we said yes so she was chosen to open Fantasyland. We rec'd a certificate and honorary prince and princess stickers. Anna got to chose what ride to open first, she chose the "horsey" ride. The CM Iasked her if she wanted to ride Cinderella's horse and the last photo is of her on Cindy's horse. Great bday except she picke up a bug and wasn't feeling her best for her big day.

IMG0515_itA_144-1.jpg

IMG0689_itA_042.jpg

IMG0692_itA_039.jpg

What a cutie! We have decided to do this for our girls in Oct. DD9 wants to do the DIVA style and DD6 can't decide. I saw on one of the threads people were talking about the Hannah Montana makeover, is that basically the DIVA one or is it the Pop Princess one, or something completely seperate? Also, do you have to do the full castle package for that or can you just do the Crown Package? Thanks for the help, I hope my question makes sense, I am prone to rambling.:)

What a cutie! We have decided to do this for our girls in Oct. DD9 wants to do the DIVA style and DD6 can't decide. I saw on one of the threads people were talking about the Hannah Montana makeover, is that basically the DIVA one or is it the Pop Princess one, or something completely seperate? Also, do you have to do the full castle package for that or can you just do the Crown Package? Thanks for the help, I hope my question makes sense, I am prone to rambling.:)

From what I understand the HM package is a blonde wig, no hairstyle. Most people have not been that satisfied with it and have reccomended getting a middle package with a HM outfit or something of the sort. If you go back to the original thread, some one posted a picture of there daughter in HM outfit and blonde wig, somewhere around the 230's pages I think

After seeing the HM entire get up on a lovely little girl a couple of weeks back, I'd say I would *not* get it. She looked way better BEFORE her makeover. The guitar purse was cute though.

Everyone gets a sash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter