Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

I love this picture of Spaceship Earth!!
I do too! That site never gets old!
Awww!! I have a special aunt, too. She is the person in my family I am closest to by far. I wanted to do everything exactly the way she did.
It is really sweet, they are still very close even though Andi is so much cooler than us now:rotfl:so she thinks!

In 2016 I ordered a fire nog from a holiday booth at Epcot, it was just eggnog with some fireball in it. It was barely bigger than a plastic shot glass and cost $9.50 :rotfl: What the heck, Disney??
Isn’t it crazy what we pay for drinks at Disney sometimes, yikes! I really wanted to get inside for the whole experience, maybe in May!

I second that recommendation. I am obsessed with the sugar cookies from Roaring Fork!

Whew! I got way behind, but all caught up, yay!
The sugar cookie and magic bar were both so good!
Don’t you just hate when real life gets in the way of our Disney posting::yes::

Hello Everyone!
I sure hope the weekend was a nice one for all, it is very cold here today but the sun is shining so that is a plus. I have a trip sneaking up on me, yay!
22 days until our end of March trip. I have been a rebel for this trip and done very little planning! I have to say it is a little freeing ::yes:: I do have FP for each day and a total of 2 ADRs. Via Napoli for a late lunch and BoG for an early lunch on our last day.
Loose plans have us spending time in Epcot and MK the first full day, AK on the 2nd day, Epcot on the 3rd day, AK on the 4th day, MK and DHS on the 5th day and MK the last day. I’m sure we will dine at Yak and Yeti with our Landry’s card and head over to DS for shopping and dining. Andi is still a vegetarian so we will find a good spot at DS for the both of us. We are not doing any add on events. I thought about AK After hours event except we really would only spend time riding a couple things so not sure if it is worth the $100.00 each. Like I said I am living on the edge with this trip so you never know I may add it:rotfl: We leave on 3/24, yay!

Back to the January trip report!! This was Day 4!! Part 1 “Those Aliens Broke my Back”
Today was DHS day! We got up early and had some cookie and magic bar for breakfast with coffee, these sweets were delicious! My magic bar was so good and lasted me 3 mornings. Andi thought it looked gross and she doesn’t like coconut so this bar was all mine:bounce:
IMG_Mar32019at72154PM.jpg
We decided to take a Lyft to DHS, what a great decision, we got there quickly and it was so cheap. I had apparently signed up for a Lyft promotion through my Delta skymiles and I got $10.00 or 50% off every Lyft ride we did this trip, this was such a nice way to travel between parks and resort.

We arrived and were heading to TSL by 8:30am, yay! We did TSM right away x 2 with little to no wait.
IMG_Mar32019at72237PM.jpg
My back was feeling good this am so I decided to ride AS2 with D and Andi, wrong decision on my part. Those little aliens caused some jerking that flared up the old back a little!
IMG_Mar32019at72311PM.jpg
IMG_Mar32019at72435PM.jpg
It was time for SDD and D decided she was ready to give it a try this morning:Pinkbounc The verdict is she really loved it and was glad she rode it. We did all 3 rides by 9:45.
IMG_Mar32019at72505PM.jpg
IMG_Mar32019at72334PM.jpg
My plan was to go and meet Mike and Sully next, the meet opened at 10:00am so I thought we would be okay, no way, the line was huge and I didn’t feel like waiting in that line. I had my Sully shirt on :sad: and no meet for me today.

We decided to go over to Launch Bay and meet a few SW characters. We saw Storm Troopers trying to recruit children into The First Order!
IMG_Mar32019at72528PM.jpg
It was cold this morning, we actually had winter jackets on, well my Florida down jacket, this jacket wouldn’t keep me warm at my house in the winter, no way!

We met BB8 and Chewbacca, this is always fun and as usual Chewy gives great hugs!
IMG_Mar32019at72621PM.jpg
IMG_Mar32019at72553PM.jpg
We had some blue milk and checked out the SW props before heading over to the Chinese Theater area for a Mickey Pretzel to snack on.
IMG_Mar32019at72648PM.jpg

Stay tuned for Day 4 Part 2! “I can’t keep my elbows off the table”

We're doing the first half off-site at the timeshare, and the second half at Beach Club! If all goes according to plan, we should catch the first day or two of Food and Wine, which I've never been able to do before. :)
Beach Club will be so nice, we are trying out the Yacht Club for the first part of our trip!

Sounds like fun at DHS! Side note: I laughed about Andi thinking coconut is gross because Nathan says the same thing.

Beach Club will be so nice, we are trying out the Yacht Club for the first part of our trip!

We've never done an Epcot resort, so I'm really looking forward to it! The pool will be beautiful for afternoon breaks, I'm sure.

Sounds like a good day so far! Can’t believe how much you got done so early! We slept in a lot this past trip but I think emh and rope drop will have to be in our plans next time!

Yes we will be arriving on the 17th, this is so exciting! Have you decided on your resort? Let’s do some planning together, that’s always fun!
Yay!!! :thumbsup2 We absolutely have to get together! I'll be stay at AS Movies this trip, it's officially booked :hyper:

:banana: Do you know where you are staying yet? So exciting for us August planners!
Yes! So exciting! We'll all have to get together :goodvibes

We leave on 3/24, yay!
Wow, that's really coming up! And thank goodness for us all... I'm fed up with this winter! And I'm sure you are even more so :faint:

I had apparently signed up for a Lyft promotion through my Delta skymiles and I got $10.00 or 50% off every Lyft ride we did this trip, this was such a nice way to travel between parks and resort.
Nice! I need to keep this in mind, sometimes the thought of waiting for a bus... :faint:

Those little aliens caused some jerking that flared up the old back a little!
Oh, no! :( Aside from that, looks like a great morning at DHS - too bad the line was so long for the meet though! I had to laugh at your "Disney winter coat" versus what would be required at home. ;)

We got up early and had some cookie and magic bar for breakfast with coffee, these sweets were delicious! My magic bar was so good and lasted me 3 mornings. Andi thought it looked gross and she doesn’t like coconut so this bar was all mine:bounce:
My wife loved those magic bars! She got them almost every day when we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside.

My back was feeling good this am so I decided to ride AS2 with D and Andi, wrong decision on my part. Those little aliens caused some jerking that flared up the old back a little!
I can see how that ride might be rough for anyone with back problems. I was surprised how fast the ride whips you around.

Florida winter temps are so weird! I'm from Chicago, so I'm used to frigid winters, but I was totally not prepared for the high humidity in FL in January! It just makes it feels SO much colder!

Sorry your back hurt on the swirling saucers!! I'm glad it didn't knock you out for the day, at least!

I have been a rebel for this trip and done very little planning! I have to say it is a little freeing ::yes::
Yes :thumbsup2 Something I really enjoy when just Steve and I go.

We got up early and had some cookie and magic bar
You made my morning with that picture lol

I had apparently signed up for a Lyft promotion through my Delta skymiles and I got $10.00 or 50% off every Lyft ride we did this trip, this was such a nice way to travel between parks and resort.
Steve got a discount through work last month so we had the same thing! Two of our rides were under $5 :laughing:

We've never done an Epcot resort, so I'm really looking forward to it!
You will LOVE it!!!

Tom would love the Star Wars stuff so bad!!!!

I love coconut anything........that does look good!!! What a shame the ride hurt your back a bit......it’s tough when you have a weakness like that......but, I hope it doesn’t affect you too much......

Love your pictures as always........you look so much like your sister in the one before the chewbacca picture......( I have no clue what the little thing is)

Nice update!!!

Sounds like fun at DHS! Side note: I laughed about Andi thinking coconut is gross because Nathan says the same thing.
It was fun even with the cold temps. Yes she does not like coconut or things all mixed together:rotfl:

Sounds like a good day so far! Can’t believe how much you got done so early! We slept in a lot this past trip but I think emh and rope drop will have to be in our plans next time!
This was a good morning and one of our earlier ones! Andi and I use to be at RD almost every morning and we sure would get a lot of rides in. Now that she is older it is harder to get her going in the morning. I think in August we might do less early mornings.

Yay!!! :thumbsup2 We absolutely have to get together! I'll be stay at AS Movies this trip, it's officially booked :hyper:
I’m so excited for you! We will soak in the heat and never complain because of the cold winter we have endured and will probably have again:rotfl:

Wow, that's really coming up! And thank goodness for us all... I'm fed up with this winter! And I'm sure you are even more so :faint:
I am so glad I made this work, our flight is expensive but worth it in my opinion to get out of this cold. It is crazy here, still only in the teens, yuck! We might get over 30 this weekend. I hope so!

Nice! I need to keep this in mind, sometimes the thought of waiting for a bus.
I really enjoyed using Lyft, it was so convenient and much quicker than the old buses!

Oh, no! :( Aside from that, looks like a great morning at DHS - too bad the line was so long for the meet though! I had to laugh at your "Disney winter coat" versus what would be required at home. ;)
It was a fun morning despite my aching back! Yeah that jacket is down but not for a real winter, lol!

I can’t view signatures from my phone but I’ll be there 8/19 to 8/24. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for any familiar faces :bitelip:
Yay! August is one of my favorite times to go to WDW. We will be there 8/17-8/26. Where are you staying?

My wife loved those magic bars! She got them almost every day when we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside.
These bars were so delicious, I didn’t know the bars are at PO
I can see how that ride might be rough for anyone with back problems. I was surprised how fast the ride whips you around.
I was overly optimistic my back was all done aching, unfortunately I was mistaken! That little ride does whip you around.

I plan on eating one of these in May at the WL.

I love how Andi is so close to your sister, as my 4 kids are really close to my sister.
I would too if I was WL, maybe I will have you get me one for my morning coffee!
I agree, the bond between them is so great, D just got married about 4 years ago so she spent every Christmas at our house with my kids!

Florida winter temps are so weird! I'm from Chicago, so I'm used to frigid winters, but I was totally not prepared for the high humidity in FL in January! It just makes it feels SO much colder!

Sorry your back hurt on the swirling saucers!! I'm glad it didn't knock you out for the day, at least!
It did feel quite cold on some of these days and I agree the humidity does make it feel colder and damp!
AS2 is a little jerky for me, I do think it is cute! I love the music

Yes :thumbsup2 Something I really enjoy when just Steve and I go.
It is nice to not be tied down to so many plans! My main goal is feel warm air again!

You made my morning with that picture lol
Thank you for the awesome review and love for this bar, that is why I had to try it, yummy!

Steve got a discount through work last month so we had the same thing! Two of our rides were under $5 :laughing:
Our rides were all 4-8 dollars, so worth it!!

You will LOVE it!!!
I’m so excited to try YC in May and August! Meghan will love being in the Epcot area so convenient!

Tom would love the Star Wars stuff so bad!!!!

I love coconut anything........that does look good!!! What a shame the ride hurt your back a bit......it’s tough when you have a weakness like that......but, I hope it doesn’t affect you too much......

Love your pictures as always........you look so much like your sister in the one before the chewbacca picture......( I have no clue what the little thing is)

Nice update!!!
Star Wars is my hope to get Jack down there, he loves it so much. I think I caught some excitement in his voice when we talked about the SW Land!
The Magic Bar was really delicious. I love something sweet like that with my coffee
My back is so much better now, it does stink, makes me a little nervous about our next trip, I hope it doesn’t bother me!
It’s funny you say that about my sister and I, I was thinking the same thing when I went through the pictures and put that one here. The little droid is BB8, that is your SW fact for today:rotfl:

Andi thought it looked gross and she doesn’t like coconut so this bar was all mine:bounce:

I don't like coconut either but I am FOR SURE trying this thing in May!

Those little aliens caused some jerking that flared up the old back a little!

Noooo, those rude little aliens! Glad your sister enjoyed her ride on SDD, and wow you guys made good use of time in the AM!

22 days until our end of March trip. I have been a rebel for this trip and done very little planning! I have to say it is a little freeing ::yes:: I do have FP for each day and a total of 2 ADRs. Via Napoli for a late lunch and BoG for an early lunch on our last day.
Your March plans sound just like mine. I have FPs booked and 2 ADRs as well. It's nice to go kind of free and easy!

We decided to take a Lyft to DHS, what a great decision, we got there quickly and it was so cheap. I had apparently signed up for a Lyft promotion through my Delta skymiles and I got $10.00 or 50% off every Lyft ride we did this trip, this was such a nice way to travel between parks and resort.
Lyft is a great service. I will be putting it to good use as I am offsite for the first time. Only 5 days to go!!

We met BB8 and Chewbacca, this is always fun and as usual Chewy gives great hugs!
Love the pictures!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter