Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

Your hair looks awesome! I had to teach my husband to use gel in his hair. He slicks it back now, it looks rather nice! He has a lot of hair and it hasn’t been this long in ages!
I chopped my bangs, I couldn’t stand it anymore!
I sure hope the trips work out! 🤞

Your hair looks awesome! I had to teach my husband to use gel in his hair. He slicks it back now, it looks rather nice! He has a lot of hair and it hasn’t been this long in ages!
I chopped my bangs, I couldn’t stand it anymore!
I sure hope the trips work out! 🤞
I told Joe if he could learn how to cut hair and give me a mani that I'd be all set!!! LOL!
I hope our trips work out too.

Gosh that Joe is a handy lad to have about the place- washed windows, mulched garden makes cocktails and now colours hair! Seriously train him up on the art of manicures Jenny! You’ll never need the salon again!😂
Handy woman that I am (blowing my own trumpet just a bit lol) I mastered the art of men’s hair-eventually! Didn’t work out so well for eldest son ( he’s my middle child so of course he’s feeling hard done by) but hubby and youngest son ( sure the baby always gets the best of everything according to older brother with unloved middle child syndrome🤣) turned out ok! Did the first go with the shearers things about 2 weeks into lockdown ( I’m just finishing week 7 😫) so hubby wanted another trim last week. It may say something about my new skills that both boys disappeared immediately the shearers came out and only reappeared hours later when hunger got the better of them! :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:
To be fair neither of them really needed a trim. Middle child definitely didn’t need a trim ( thank goodness hair grows back)😱😱😱

Joe and I just made the Poly's famous Lapu Lapu drink at home and it was FABULOUS!!!
These are great! I have made Lapu Lapu at home a few times, but just in a glass. I have never tried the pineapple.
One trick I have seen people do, if you plan ahead, core and then freeze your pineapple. That way you don't have to water down the rum with melting ice!

I keep saying I will be a fat alcoholic when this is all said and done. LOL!
I resemble that remark.

Joe colored my hair today AND he did an awesome job!!!!
Your hair color looks really good. It looks very natural. Did you use a store bought product, like Clairol? I am afraid that mine will turn out terrible if I try it myself.

I was able to book round trip airfare on SW for free with our travel vouchers
SW is great. I was able to use travel vouchers from our cancelled July trip. I have $80 in travel funds that are going to expire on Oct 4th that I'm not sure we are going to be able to use.

Joe and I just made the Poly's famous Lapu Lapu drink at home and it was FABULOUS!!!
Ok how much do we have to donate to your youtube channel to see the after the Lapu Lapu video :rotfl2:

With that being said, Joe colored my hair today AND he did an awesome job!!!! Now, if I could just get a trim and a manicure, I'd be all set.
Go Joe! My hair hasn't been cut since November and my roots not done since January. Oh and I've lost my tweezers so my eyebrows are going for the Freda Kato look. Don't tell me Jason isn't a lucky man :P

Anyway, I thought I'd try to spread a little cheer and let you in on some of our upcoming Disney trips (I pray they will not be canceled). I'm trying to stay positive and make plans and change them like I would for any trip
I would expect nothing less on both the positivity and change front!

Gosh that Joe is a handy lad to have about the place- washed windows, mulched garden makes cocktails and now colours hair! Seriously train him up on the art of manicures Jenny! You’ll never need the salon again!😂
Handy woman that I am (blowing my own trumpet just a bit lol) I mastered the art of men’s hair-eventually! Didn’t work out so well for eldest son ( he’s my middle child so of course he’s feeling hard done by) but hubby and youngest son ( sure the baby always gets the best of everything according to older brother with unloved middle child syndrome🤣) turned out ok! Did the first go with the shearers things about 2 weeks into lockdown ( I’m just finishing week 7 😫) so hubby wanted another trim last week. It may say something about my new skills that both boys disappeared immediately the shearers came out and only reappeared hours later when hunger got the better of them! :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:
To be fair neither of them really needed a trim. Middle child definitely didn’t need a trim ( thank goodness hair grows back)😱😱😱
Joe has turned out to be a Jack of all trades. Woot! Woot!

These are great! I have made Lapu Lapu at home a few times, but just in a glass. I have never tried the pineapple.
One trick I have seen people do, if you plan ahead, core and then freeze your pineapple. That way you don't have to water down the rum with melting ice!

I resemble that remark.
That’s a great tip!!!! We will definitely try it!!!!

Your hair color looks really good. It looks very natural. Did you use a store bought product, like Clairol? I am afraid that mine will turn out terrible if I try it myself.

SW is great. I was able to use travel vouchers from our cancelled July trip. I have $80 in travel funds that are going to expire on Oct 4th that I'm not sure we are going to be able to use.
Joe did such a good job. We used Jon Frieda from a box.
I’d call SW. They are being very generous about expirations due to the stupid virus.

Ok how much do we have to donate to your youtube channel to see the after the Lapu Lapu video :rotfl2:

Go Joe! My hair hasn't been cut since November and my roots not done since January. Oh and I've lost my tweezers so my eyebrows are going for the Freda Kato look. Don't tell me Jason isn't a lucky man :P

I would expect nothing less on both the positivity and change front!
The Lapu’s were strong but very good!!!! I may have been a little tipsy...
I’ll send Joe to your house next. Lol!
I am praying Disney opens in June. I really want to be able to go for my bday trip in July. I’m sure everyone is sick of watching me and Joe at home on YouTube.

I'm so over all of this and cannot wait for life to get back to normal..
:worship:
Oh and I've lost my tweezers so my eyebrows are going for the Freda Kato look. Don't tell me Jason isn't a lucky man :P
:rotfl:
If my appointment on the 16th doesn't happen Steve will be at least coloring my roots. Forget my eyebrows, I tried tweezing them a bit earlier today. First time in about 20 years I've done that and it did not go well..........

If my appointment on the 16th doesn't happen Steve will be at least coloring my roots. Forget my eyebrows, I tried tweezing them a bit earlier today. First time in about 20 years I've done that and it did not go well..........
Oh no!!!!

Joe did an awesome job on your hair! What a guy!

I hope both your trips work out. I'm not sure when I'll rebook. Possibly not until next year. Has Disney given any kind of idea on when they may possibly reopen? Logistically, I would think it would take a couple weeks to get their CMs, food, and everything else up and running.

Joe did an awesome job on your hair! What a guy!

I hope both your trips work out. I'm not sure when I'll rebook. Possibly not until next year. Has Disney given any kind of idea on when they may possibly reopen? Logistically, I would think it would take a couple weeks to get their CMs, food, and everything else up and running.

I think Joe has a new profession. LOL!
I am praying Disney opens up in June. I know they are working on putting safety measures into place with the governor.

CF7C2A03-0025-439B-8081-1DAF6FAA6FAF.jpeg
Hi everyone!
JENNY!! You look like Jenny again!! :) Joe did a fabulous job!!! My Dad used to color my Mom's hair for years before she finally started leaving it to the pros. We used to refer to him as Mr. Stephanie, a nod to one of our favorite Full House episodes.

in a Royal Room with a River View.
Oh, yay!!!! I really want to stay in a Royal Room on a trip some day! They'll probably have to replace the fireworks button on whatever bed I sleep in LOL

We also have a September reservation at Pop Century for 6 nights in a Preferred Room.
Our favorite :) Hopefully we get to see it in June....but I'm not holding my breath!

I hope you get to go on both your trips! I am looking forward to my ADR date in early June for our December trip. I am going to stalk a California Grill brunch ressie like crazy!

I am missing Disney SO much and really hope our December trip happens. I am planning a March 2021 trip as a backup as we have no idea when our border is going to reopen.

JENNY!! You look like Jenny again!! :) Joe did a fabulous job!!! My Dad used to color my Mom's hair for years before she finally started leaving it to the pros. We used to refer to him as Mr. Stephanie, a nod to one of our favorite Full House episodes.
I know, right!!!! I almost feel like my old self. LOL!

Oh, yay!!!! I really want to stay in a Royal Room on a trip some day! They'll probably have to replace the fireworks button on whatever bed I sleep in LOL
The Royal Rooms are awesome. This will hopefully be our third stay in one. I like the headboards too, A LOT!

Our favorite :) Hopefully we get to see it in June....but I'm not holding my breath!
I have high hopes for June!!!!

I hope you get to go on both your trips! I am looking forward to my ADR date in early June for our December trip. I am going to stalk a California Grill brunch ressie like crazy!

I am missing Disney SO much and really hope our December trip happens. I am planning a March 2021 trip as a backup as we have no idea when our border is going to reopen.
Thanks, Suse! I will pray you get all your ADR's!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter