Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn 1 King Bed/2 Queen Bed suites and bathrooms

Becca302

Earning My Ears
I'm tentatively planning a trip to Disneyland from Delaware sometime next year for my 40th birthday. It would be me, my wife, and my parents. I saw that the Best Western Anaheim Inn has suites with 1 king bed and 2 queens, which sounds perfect for us. The suite's description on their website says that it's two rooms - my question is what does that mean? Is it like two hotel rooms in one meaning there are two bathrooms, or is it like a two-bedroom suite with a shared bathroom? Also, does each room have its own entrance or is there one common entrance?

I'm fine either way, honestly. I just want to know how many bathrooms ("terlets" I like to call them) and doors to expect. If anyone has any other suggestions for rooms good for four adults, two of whom are seniors and not super mobile, near Disneyland then I am all ears!

Thank you.

I'm tentatively planning a trip to Disneyland from Delaware sometime next year for my 40th birthday. It would be me, my wife, and my parents. I saw that the Best Western Anaheim Inn has suites with 1 king bed and 2 queens, which sounds perfect for us. The suite's description on their website says that it's two rooms - my question is what does that mean? Is it like two hotel rooms in one meaning there are two bathrooms, or is it like a two-bedroom suite with a shared bathroom? Also, does each room have its own entrance or is there one common entrance?

I'm fine either way, honestly. I just want to know how many bathrooms ("terlets" I like to call them) and doors to expect. If anyone has any other suggestions for rooms good for four adults, two of whom are seniors and not super mobile, near Disneyland then I am all ears!

Thank you.
I cannot tell you the layout - they might know if you call. But just wanted to add that is a great location if you want a short walk to the parks, and they rent scooters onsite (need to prebook!) so that is awesome to get to/from the park. I've seen family members "borrow" the scooter to run back to the rooms for a break or something left behind. Be aware there are steep stairs to get to the hot breakfast area but both stairs and elevators to the rooms.

9 months out hotel rooms will start to show available at Hilton properties. There are a couple of 2 bedroom 1 bath suites at home2suites on Manchester. Since there are only a couple I look as soon as that 9 month window is opening up. It’s around $400 and it’s an actual hotel. I can’t do motels anymore. Too noisy. 15 min walk or quick Uber/lyft to the park.

I cannot tell you the layout - they might know if you call. But just wanted to add that is a great location if you want a short walk to the parks, and they rent scooters onsite (need to prebook!) so that is awesome to get to/from the park. I've seen family members "borrow" the scooter to run back to the rooms for a break or something left behind. Be aware there are steep stairs to get to the hot breakfast area but both stairs and elevators to the rooms.
I know BW park place inn and mini suites has a scooter rental place, but I didn’t know BW Anaheim Inn does too.

OP, I would call the hotel and ask about the room layout and number of bathrooms. The staff were super nice when we stayed there.

Desert Palms has a room with 4 queen beds and 2 full baths. I have not stayed in this room type yet, but want to. Desert Palms includes a hot breakfast similar to BW. But, it is further down harbor than BW Anaheim Inn. It’s on the corner of harbor and Katella.

Sometimes you can book rooms that are accessible which have more room for people with mobility requirements

Also if this is the Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, that is pretty much the closes none Disney hotel to walk into the resort. It's also on the Monorail side of DTD, so you could take that out of the parks or even use the DCA exit near the little mermaid ride and save your self some time as well walking

Thank you.
This video will give you a really good idea of the layout

We've stayed in that exact suite and loved it. It had one common entrance. It's a 2 bedroom/1 bathroom suite. Based on photos from their website I think the suite layouts vary from room to room.

The hotel is a 2 minute walk to the Disneyland entrance on Harbor. They have a great hot breakfast, too.

Bedroom 1:
Table, 2 chairs, 2 queen beds, nightstand, bathroom, tv, huge vanity area, mini fridge, dresser, wardrobe.

Bedroom 2:
Table, 2 chairs, 2 nightstands, small sitting area, full length mirror, tv, king bed.

There was no door between the rooms, but the way sitting area is set up you could change over there and nobody in the other bedroom would see you.

We stayed there last month in a single room with two beds. Sorry I can't speak to the specific room you are interested but here are my observations from our 5 night stay.

Yeahs
Very clean and comfortable
Reasonably priced
Easy walking distance
The included breakfast is good.

Nays
Live band playing 2 buildings away on Wed night (at least they played some good 80's rock!)
Live DJ on Friday nights, wasn't as loud
Elevator was out of service for several days

Would I stay there again? Heck yes!
p.s. I packed some earplugs so I was good to go

Cheers!

We've stayed in that exact suite and loved it. It had one common entrance. It's a 2 bedroom/1 bathroom suite. Based on photos from their website I think the suite layouts vary from room to room.

The hotel is a 2 minute walk to the Disneyland entrance on Harbor. They have a great hot breakfast, too.

Bedroom 1:
Table, 2 chairs, 2 queen beds, nightstand, bathroom, tv, huge vanity area, mini fridge, dresser, wardrobe.

Bedroom 2:
Table, 2 chairs, 2 nightstands, small sitting area, full length mirror, tv, king bed.

There was no door between the rooms, but the way sitting area is set up you could change over there and nobody in the other bedroom would see you.
Is the bathroom in one of the rooms as shown in the video? I’d find that awkward staying with in-laws.

The Camelot Inn right across the street from Disneyland has a huge family suite
It’s glorious! Two queens and a sleeper chair in one room and a king with a pull out couch in another room. Door shut between, each room has its own thermostat
Problem: one bathroom :(

The Tropicana is right across the street as well and has Park View Suites.
The “living room” has a pull out couch and its OWN bathroom and the bedroom has a king and its OWN bathroom
Plus a balcony with firework views

Otherwise check the Anaheim Desert inn, many room types with separate sleeping areas and multi bathroom set ups . They actually show the floor plan of each room on their website

Dolphins Cove also has 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom options, its a timeshare however and there are limited availability for non time share owners but might be worth checking. Some of them have multiple bathrooms.

I always stay at the BWPPI but to save costs with my father in law and sister in law coming, we looked at various suites. Shockingly enough Anaheim Desert Inn and suites was right next door and had a whole suite (two rooms connected by shared middle space) for almost the same price as a single room at BWPPI. We go in late December.

Worth a look. I made some threads asking about it and got a lot of good info from people so check out my profile to research if you want.

I always stay at the BWPPI but to save costs with my father in law and sister in law coming, we looked at various suites. Shockingly enough Anaheim Desert Inn and suites was right next door and had a whole suite (two rooms connected by shared middle space) for almost the same price as a single room at BWPPI. We go in late December.

Worth a look. I made some threads asking about it and got a lot of good info from people so check out my profile to research if you want.
Same here, BWPPI has been our go to place to stay but there was a jump in price for our last trip in January. Stayed at the Best Western Anaheim Plus for less and really like it

They book FAST, so grab it if it’s available
The trip likely wouldn't be until spring or very late summer next year so I don't even have dates yet. I'm hoping to pair the trip to Disneyland with a chance to see the Mets play the Dodgers and/or Padres in 2025.

Welp, my mom just said she and my dad don't think they're physically up to the trip, so it looks like it would just be my wife and me. In that case, I think we'll be staying in a king bed room at the Best Western Anaheim Inn.

Thanks for your advice, everyone! Much appreciated!

Oh, sorry to hear that. We always love going with my son's family, and I was following along because I would love to find a pleasant but moderately priced suite with 2 bathrooms. Our next visit we are staying in (hopefully) connected rooms at the Candy Cane Inn because I love how pleasant it is, but that's pretty costly. (I didn't find the places we have stayed across the street to be very appealing.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter