best way to buy tickets?

dtchgrl

Earning My Ears
I want to buy 5 Adult, 4 day Park to Park tickets. We leave on August 25th. The best price I've seen looks to be undercover tourist. My understanding is that they included taxes where the universal website prices do not.

For some reason I no longer receive the mouse savers newsletter which I remember has a link for an even better price. I re-signed up but I won't get the first one until Aug 15 at the earliest. Thats only 10 days before we leave. Since I'm buying 5, I suppose the savings could be decent if I wait, but am I cutting it too close on time? Is there a chance prices would go up b/t now and then?

When we went several year ago, we got a great deal through mastercard...but I'm guessing that since WWoHP, ticket deals are non-existent.

Thanks!

UT is good.
AAA offices are good too.

cosco had some multi park tickets at a very low, sweet price.
you don't have to be a member in order to get tickets from them.

Mouse savers special link for UT universal 4 day park to park was about one dollar cheaper than the standard link.

Just to give you an idea of the savings.

This was one week ago.

Thanks everyone. Since the mouse saver discount is only about another $1 off the listed UT tickets, I will probably go ahead and order from them sooner rather than later. (Althought, watch a deal come along just after I order!)

I did see the 3 day tickets at my Costco this week (Northern Virginia). Seemed like a good deal...I just wish they had more days. We have one half day/evening, four full days, and then a three-quarter day. Want to hang out and relax at hotel but I think we will want at least 4 day tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter