Best time to visit Tokyo?

I have a question. I read recently that Japan is only allowing tour groups to vist at the moment. So how can you do a trip that centers around Tokyo Disney?

We have been contemplating a week at Tokyo Disney, plus a day at Universal Japan. Can't be done currently?

I have a question. I read recently that Japan is only allowing tour groups to vist at the moment. So how can you do a trip that centers around Tokyo Disney?

We have been contemplating a week at Tokyo Disney, plus a day at Universal Japan. Can't be done currently?

Restrictions are being changed next week. You will need to work with an approved travel agency and buy all your flights, hotels, etc through them. They also need to be in contact with you during your trip and you need to follow some type of itinerary that they are aware of. You can reach out to specific travel agencies to see what they charge for their services. Generally, you'll be paying a huge premium and can get kicked out of the country if you're found to be deviating from the approved itinerary but it's absolutely doable.

Restrictions are being changed next week. You will need to work with an approved travel agency and buy all your flights, hotels, etc through them. They also need to be in contact with you during your trip and you need to follow some type of itinerary that they are aware of. You can reach out to specific travel agencies to see what they charge for their services. Generally, you'll be paying a huge premium and can get kicked out of the country if you're found to be deviating from the approved itinerary but it's absolutely doable.
That doesn't sound worth it for now, but I appreciate the reply, thanks.

Best summary of the situation that I've read. :thumbsup2

Back to the OP's question now that the border is open

IMHO the dream times to visit TDR for a 2024 trip would be October (for Halloween), tour Japan for a while, and then return to the Parks in Nov/Dec to experience Christmas.
Apart from that March-April is fantastic for viewing cherry blossoms, but Fantasy Springs will be opening around then and so the parks might be packed.
Mid-year is just too darned hot.

Am looking at September October or November for TDR along with Tokyo Kyoto Osaka.
Which months are best to avoid park crowds and rain? Will do parks on weekdays for sure.

Am looking at September October or November for TDR along with Tokyo Kyoto Osaka.
Which months are best to avoid park crowds and rain? Will do parks on weekdays for sure.
Of those months, November has the least rain in Tokyo. Any of those months is probably OK for crowds, or at least as OK as ever for Tokyo. November also has cooler temperatures and earlier sunsets, if those things matter to you. But, you'll miss the Halloween theming.

Ok thanks. So September and October are rainy season ? Don’t mind a little shower but a day or two of steady rain at the parks would be rough since we are just doing two days in each park.

Ok thanks. So September and October are rainy season ? Don’t mind a little shower but a day or two of steady rain at the parks would be rough since we are just doing two days in each park.
September and October are typhoon season

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter