Best sushi?

Another vote for Kimonos here. Also, if you are planning on visits to Universal as well, I was impressed with the sushi at Orchid Court over at Royal Pacific Resort. The quality and presentation were excellent.

Thank you! We are going to Universal in June and that's my fave resort so we'll definitely stop there!

Another vote for Kimonos.

As a side note, if you now live near downtown Hollywood, Go Bistro is very good. It's a small restaurant on Hollywood Blvd. Everything is fresh. They have the best sushi we've found around here. The pork belly buns are fantastic. The ramen is also very good. There's a good selection of Sake. What people consider South Florida is a huge area, so you may not be anywhere near there. I just thought I'd mention it in case you are.

Awesome, I'll make note of that. I'm fairly close to Hollywood

@disneyvoice I had some very bad sushi from the Japan kiosk at the Food & Wine. It was so stinky, I didn’t have the guts to taste it. If it didn’t start pouring rain, I would gone back and asked for a refund.

It was easily one of the nastiest sushi rolls I was ever served. :crazy2:

@disneyvoice I had some very bad sushi from the Japan kiosk at the Food & Wine. It was so stinky, I didn’t have the guts to taste it. If it didn’t start pouring rain, I would gone back and asked for a refund.

It was easily one of the nastiest sushi rolls I was ever served. :crazy2:

Right??? We got the wine pairing with it which was a sickening sweet pineapple wine or something like that. I took a swig to try to wash the sushi taste out of my mouth and it made it even worse!!!

Here's to hoping any other sushi served in the World is nothing like that stuff!

We've gotten sushi at: Tokyo Dining, California Grill, Morimoto Asia, Kona, Kimonos, and Benihana in the Lake Buena Vista Hilton (easily walkable via pedestrian bridge on the Markeplace side of Disney Springs)

California Grill and the Benihana in the Lake Buena Vista Hilton have had the best special rolls

For Nigiri style sushi the seemingly highest quality and largest variety places are between Kimonos, Morimoto, and Benihana based also on rice prep/cook

Will be there solo on May 9-12 and sushi is one of the things I’m looking most forward to. Great advice!

We had sushi at splitsville. My girls said I can't believe we are eating bowling alley sushi!! It was really good though.

We have enjoyed Sushi at California Grill and Splitsville. Bowling alley sushi was actually a winner.
We have had meh sushi at the Poly. Years ago I liked it a lot, but the last couple of times were just meh. Not bad or gross. Just kinda tasteless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter