Best snack credits in world showcase?

Callsdodisney

Mouseketeer
Hit me with your favorites. I have 38 snack credits to spend in the next 3 days, and i’d prefer something unique over prepackaged snacks!

We love the caramel popcorn (and other caramel treats) at Karamel Kuche, in Germany. Some of the unique candies in the countries qualify as snack credits too. For example, I got a Coffee Crisp candy bar for a snack credit in Canada. It wasn’t marked as a snack credit, but the cast member said it was when I asked.

Decisions, decisions.
The peanut brittle flavoured cake at Kringla Og, macaroni cheese in Germany, salted chocolate caramel at Karamell Kuche, pot stickers in China, almond croissant in France, ice cream macaron at les glaces in France, baklawa in Morocco.
Enjoy:rolleyes1

Caramel corn in Germany is our favorite because they gave us a giant $8 bag for one snack credit

I'd go to Les Halles & Karamel-Kuche & have a bunch of stuff boxed up to take home. Most things at Karamel-Kuche would last longer than what you will find at Les Halles. That said, getting enough from Les Halles to eat on the flight or drive home & have meals the next day would make post vacation blues a little less depressing. You just need to choose options that will travel easily & still be good the next day. They have several things that fit that category.

Haven't been there yet but these are some of my "planned" options (just out of some research I've done to know what's available). Noted I'm not a sweet-tooth person:
  • Poutine at Refreshment Port (Canada)
  • Roule Lard et Fromage at Les Halles (France) - tho I've heard they have awesome stuff in general
  • Nudel Gratin, Black Forest Cake or Apple Strudel at Sommerfest (Germany)
  • Tipsy Ducks in Love at Joy of Tea (China) - yes, the spiked version, lol.
  • A Mickey Pretzel with Cheese (several locations)

We love the caramel popcorn (and other caramel treats) at Karamel Kuche, in Germany. Some of the unique candies in the countries qualify as snack credits too. For example, I got a Coffee Crisp candy bar for a snack credit in Canada. It wasn’t marked as a snack credit, but the cast member said it was when I asked.

In Norway a cast member told me any candy under $5 was snack credit eligible (I asked because nothing had the symbol). I'm not sure if that's the same in all countries.

OP, I think some of the snacks above, while delicious, are not a snack credit on the DDP.

I know for sure that any alcoholic beverage is excluded as a snack credit, last I checked the mochi in Japan was not credit eligible, etc. I would check the menu on All Ears before walking too far around the showcase for a specific snack only to find out it's not credit eligible

Definitely get some goodies from Karamel Kuche. They come in little wax bags, but if you have some Ziplocs to transfer them to, you can stock up and take some things home with you that will be good for a couple days.

Definitely get some goodies from Karamel Kuche. They come in little wax bags, but if you have some Ziplocs to transfer them to, you can stock up and take some things home with you that will be good for a couple days.
I packed my Karamel Kuche goodies in a coffee cup and lid found in the resort's food court. Packed it in my suitcase and the cup kept the sweeties from being crushed NOT that if they were it'd stop me from eating them but well yanno:D.

Haven't been there yet but these are some of my "planned" options (just out of some research I've done to know what's available). Noted I'm not a sweet-tooth person:
  • Poutine at Refreshment Port (Canada)
  • Roule Lard et Fromage at Les Halles (France) - tho I've heard they have awesome stuff in general
  • Nudel Gratin, Black Forest Cake or Apple Strudel at Sommerfest (Germany)
  • Tipsy Ducks in Love at Joy of Tea (China) - yes, the spiked version, lol.
  • A Mickey Pretzel with Cheese (several locations)

FYI Tipsy Ducks is not a snack credit. It’s delicious but not on the dining plan.

I dont think the cronut is at the Refreshment Port anymore. Hopefully someone who has been recently can chime in.

That sucks. Loved getting the cronut. Glad I was able to get it there the last time I was down in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter