Best purse/ bag to carry

After reading all the comments about the baggallini messenger bag, I decided to go ahead and order one. I searched the net for the best price and found a great deal at amazon.com. They were having a special promo for their amazon.com visa card. If you applied for the card, they credit your account $30 on your first purchase. The price of the bag was $31 and some change, so I ended up paying just over $1 for it! :) Just something to consider if you don't mind signing on for another card.

Wow, what a deal. However, I definately DON'T need another credit card. :scared1: It's all I can do to manage some will power with the 1 that I have. :rotfl:

What is the difference between the Ripstop Nylon and the Crinkle Nylon on the Baggallini Messenger bag?

What is the difference between the Ripstop Nylon and the Crinkle Nylon on the Baggallini Messenger bag?

Ripstop is usually the one that most order over the the crinkle, the crinkle has thicker material (heavier to carry) so if say you want to carry around your camera in it, some believe it's a better bag to buy (protection wise), me, I like the ripstop (which is like parachute material) because it has all the pretty bright colors, crinkle has mostly dark colors not the bright, vivid colors. JMO. Hope this helps.

Just wanted to post that the SAVE10 Code still works! :cool1: If you use this and register with the site you can get your Baggallini Messenger for 19.35 shipped as posted early last month!

second that - I just ordered mine using the SAVE10 code.... it was shipped yesterday. :thumbsup2

ALSO ordered a pair of new sneaks from shoebuy using the code ACCESS, found it on naughtycodes.com.....

Thanks for all the great posts! I think I'll be ordering a Baggallini as well.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet ... whichever way you go, consider a bag that has a light-colored interior. This provides good contrast to the items in your bag, making it easier to find what you're looking for. I figured this out after using a black tote and black diaper bag for more than 3 years. Everything changed when I got a tote with a light blue interior! What a difference! I still have to dig for things, but it's a much quicker dig! ;)

Happy bag shopping!

* For those of you with the Crinkle ...
Is the color of the exterior different from that of the interior? The photos at the Baggallini and ebags websites show two-colored bags.
http://www.baggallini.com/product2.asp?product='MES160'&Fabric='Crinkle'

* For those of you with the Ripstop ...
Is the color the same inside and out?
http://www.baggallini.com/product2.asp?product='MES160'&Fabric='Ripstop'

Just checking ... wasn't sure if the colors/styles at bagbuys/shoebuys are current.

Thanks for all the great posts! I think I'll be ordering a Baggallini as well.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet ... whichever way you go, consider a bag that has a light-colored interior. This provides good contrast to the items in your bag, making it easier to find what you're looking for. I figured this out after using a black tote and black diaper bag for more than 3 years. Everything changed when I got a tote with a light blue interior! What a difference! I still have to dig for things, but it's a much quicker dig! ;)

Happy bag shopping!

If anyone wants a baggallini with a dark exterior you can get this feature that Lcuktsao it talking about by looking at the Urban backpacks, most of them have a contrasting color on the inside to make things easier. :)

* For those of you with the Crinkle ...
Is the color of the exterior different from that of the interior? The photos at the Baggallini and ebags websites show two-colored bags.
http://www.baggallini.com/product2.asp?product='MES160'&Fabric='Crinkle'

* For those of you with the Ripstop ...
Is the color the same inside and out?
http://www.baggallini.com/product2.asp?product='MES160'&Fabric='Ripstop'

Just checking ... wasn't sure if the colors/styles at bagbuys/shoebuys are current.

The colors are more than current, they just added black and I think the orange, those weren't available when I ordered. And as for the Ripstop being the same inside as out, yes they are the same all the way through, so I wouldn't get anything dark if you want to see well. But! The fact that they aren't all that big, it shouldn't be a big deal to find things if you were to get a darker color. :) Hope I helped. :flower3:

Ok, husband thinks I'm nutters:dance3:
Lime green from bagsbuy.com with $10 off with code save10 plus 10% off for signing up to be a member.....grand total $19.30!!! :banana:

How good are these bags? I went to the only retailer listed on the baggallini website, and they don't carry the messenger bag (I wanted to get a look at it.) Not sure if I'll get a chance anytime soon to visit the other store that MIGHT carry the bags, but if they do, they might not carry the color I want (purple).

I MIGHT be visiting Disney World early next year and would want to fit:
~ Autograph book & Pen
~ Digital Camera
~ Cell Phone
~ Mini Mickey Pocket Sized Unofficial Guide
~ Folding Travel Umbrella or poncho
~ Sunglasses
~ Touring Plan list
~ Park Maps

I wish there was a way for me to examine these before buying, but when there aren't too many retailers that carry this brand listed for your state, you're out of luck.

:confused3

OK, I sat here a LONG time today reading the posts, and can't wait to order a couple of bags! I am definitely going to get the Baggallini (now I just have to decide on what color! :goodvibes ), and am going to check out the Overland Bayliss as well.

Thanks so much to everyone for the great tips! :thumbsup2

Only 29 more days until our first trip to DisneyWorld!
Me (36) twin DS's (7) My sis (42) Her son/my nephew (17)
---Hubbies don't want to go - whatever!

One night Nickelodeon Hotel / Seven nights AKL

How good are these bags? I went to the only retailer listed on the baggallini website, and they don't carry the messenger bag (I wanted to get a look at it.) Not sure if I'll get a chance anytime soon to visit the other store that MIGHT carry the bags, but if they do, they might not carry the color I want (purple).

~ Autograph book & Pen
~ Digital Camera
~ Cell Phone
~ Sunglasses
~ Touring Plan list
~ Park Maps

I wish there was a way for me to examine these before buying, but when there aren't too many retailers that carry this brand listed for your state, you're out of luck.

What you have listed will definitely fit in the Baggallini messenger. I have one and have put more than that in it. :-) hth

This bag will fit all of that and probably more! ;)
I really think you will love this bag! I know I do and I have it in many colors, my mom and I have gotten between the two of us, the purple :upsidedow ,lime green :rolleyes2 , fuchsia puckerup: , "little mermaid blue" ;) and the periwinkle :listen: ALLL of them are really pretty and vivid in color. I don't see how anyone would be disappointed with this bag. Everything that I carried in a huge back pack the last time we went, will certainly fit in this one. I take a full sized spiral notebook with all our information and schedules, and it fits just perfectly! I have to say at first I was a bit leary, but as you can see in this e-mail I seemed to have gotten over that rather quickly. LOL :rotfl:

~ Autograph book & Pen
~ Digital Camera
~ Cell Phone
~ Sunglasses
~ Touring Plan list
~ Park Maps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter