Best Place for Character Dining?

I tried ringing the reservation team to get a price for inventions and couldn't get through after nearly an hour on the phone, (fuming). Anyone have an idea on prices? I'm also looking into Cendrillion because of the wait times with the pavillion, even though its expensive, it might be better choice so we get some princesses without the VERY long wait which i don't think my 3 year old will do. I'd totally do it if it was just me lol xx

For Adults it was 60 Euro's each - No drink included

For Children it was 33 euros each - However it did include a drink.

It is expensive but the food was excellent and the character time we got was excellent.

To the OP, what kind of characters would your son want to see? As they are no guaranteed characters at each restaurants, some characters do appear more often at some places than others.

As for the price, do not forget tax and gratuities are already included. Drinks are not, but are unexpectedly cheap for a five stars hotel restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter