Best "night out" for adults at Disney??

For a cheaper, early start to the evening, check out The Hole in the Wall bar outside Raglan Road at DTD. They have 1/2 price draft every day starting at 3 (I think it's 3 anyway).

Drink around the world then head off to jellyrolls. Makes for a very fun day.

I love this idea! Haha ;) We will definitely be drinking around the world!

Thanks so much for the suggestions everyone! Definitely want to check out Jellyrolls! I was thinking DTD since we're staying at POFQ, but with the rave reviews Jellyrolls has I think it'll be worth the cab fair!!

Radiorox - thanks for the insight about Paradiso 37! I love dancing so might just check that one out too :banana:

This will be our first trip to Disney that everyone in our party will be 21+ and we want to plan a fun night out! We're going to be 6 people in our early-mid twenties and since Pleasure Island isn't around any longer I'm hoping you guys can give me some insight on where the adult night time fun happens at WDW! :-)drinking1:rolleyes1

I was thinking of trying out Raglan Road or House of Blue....is there an actual bar scene there, or is it all sit down restaurant type seatin?...and if it's sit down should I think about making a reservation? What's it like after the kiddies go to bed?

Any help from any seasoned Dis party animals would be very helpful! :cool2:

We went for DWs 21st in April, and another couple went with us. On her birthday we went to Planet Hollywood (which has awesome drinks, albeit a little expensive). Then we left there and kind of 'bar hopped' around Downtown Disney. Various margarita stands here and there. We had a lot of fun.

However, if there's a newly legal person in your party, the most fun we had was in Epcot. "Drinking around the world", as they call it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter