• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best loop for RV? And anything else I need to know?

I made my reservation online and am not sure how to request a site. We just bought our 5er and will be over 60' long. This will be our second trip with it (the beginning of our full timing, work-on-the-road life) and I'd prefer an easy in/out site. We've had other trailers, but nothing quite this long. I don't remember seeing a way to request a site prior to check in. We'll be moving here from a BLT GV, so we probably won't be there at o'dark thirty to check in, although we could ferry over and check out sites before we go to pick the trailer up from the other campground where we're leaving it while at BLT. Suggestions? We're DVC, so are much more familiar with navigating THAT system! :-)
You will definitely need a premium loop. Be sure to note your length and # of slides and awning on your reservation. There are a few super long sites in the premiums.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter