• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Hotels to stay at in Disney?

Beach Club for SURE! It's my absolute favorite place to stay. EPCOT is my family's favorite park, and the ability to walk to both Epcot and DHS is super convenient. The pool is AMAZING and it's great to be able to go back to it and just relax. It's been about 5 years since I've been, but I'm headed back in two weeks and I'm SO pumped.

I would pick All Star Sports or old Key West those are my two favorite places to stay at.Or the Polinesion Resort that place is nice to.pixiedust:

We stayed at Wilderness Lodge in '07 and loved it!!!!!!!!! You should definitely go there!

Congratz for the trip!! :cheer2:

I've never stayed at any of those :rolleyes: My family usually stays at CBR(Carribean Beach Resort) I love it :lovestruc Out of those I would choose....Polynesian..:)

I absolutely love the Polynesian & Animal Kingdom Lodge, those two are my favorites. The Polynesian has an sweome Hawaiian theme to it which I love & the Animal Kingdom Lodge is so big & the decor is so amazing! I love how you can see the animals from Animal Kingdom, it's unreal.

I stayed at Old Key West during my last trip, I didn't think I would like it very much but I ended up loving it, it was beautiful. The rooms are very spacious & really nice. We didn't get to use the pool, because it was too cold & it was under renovation anyways, but it looked really neat.

Our "home resort" is Saratoga Springs which is amazing! But I have to say, the rooms aren't very big, I always feel like there's no where to go & I always feels like everyone is on top of each other.

Beach Club is also really nice. I've never stayed there, but I think next time we go as a family we're staying there.

thanks for all your help everyone!!! my family finally decided, and we are going to stay at beach club!! I always wish i could stay in all of them at once :laughing:

I've stayed at the Polynesian, Yacht Club, Old Key West, and All Star Music. I've also been in the rooms at the Wilderness Lodge when my parents stayed there. (It's complicated...) Out of all of those, my favorite has to be the Polynesian. It's such a beautiful hotel that's very well themed.
I'd probably rank the Yacht Club at #2, simply because I'm into nautical themed things right now. They're just so classic :)
Old Key West was pretty, but I don't think it was anything super special.
All Star Music was well, kinda gross. I stayed there with school, so it wasn't by choice. I guess you can say I'm a hotel snob. At least the room was clean.
The Wilderness Lodge is really nice, as well. I'd probably rank it after the Poly but before the Yacht Club.

I would love to stay at the Grand Floridian one day. It's so beautiful on the outside. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter