Best Hotels to stay at in Disney?

disfreak24

DIS Veteran
:smickey:Me and my family are going to disney this summer but we cant decide what hotel to stay in. We are debating whether to go to Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian, or Beach Club. So if you have any comments about the hotels or suggestions please post them :) Thanks!

I vote wilderness lodge, but time wise I would pick beach club/Polynesian (in my experience Wilderness lodge takes a while to navigate to and from by bus/boat.

don't stay in PopCentury, cool for kids, but kinda gross. it's more like a motel.

Polynesian is beautiful! My absolute favorite hotel is the Animal Kingdom Lodge/Villas. So pretty! The theming is so much fun; I can stay in the hotel all day and not be bored. Only thing with AKL was the transportation. It's a 5 minute ride to Animal Kingdom but longer to everywhere else. We're big World Showcase people, so it's nice to stay at the Epcot hotels and be able to walk straight to WS. Anywhere else, we have to take a bus to Epcot, then walk all the way to the WS.

I also love the Beach Club. Great location but kind of quiet. Less than 5 minute walk to Epcot and the Boardwalk, and a 10-15 minute walk to DHS. You can also take the ferry. The pool at BC is by far the best part! Stormalong Bay is huge and there's so much stuff to do/activities going on.

Polynesian is beautiful! My absolute favorite hotel is the Animal Kingdom Lodge/Villas. So pretty! The theming is so much fun; I can stay in the hotel all day and not be bored. Only thing with AKL was the transportation. It's a 5 minute ride to Animal Kingdom but longer to everywhere else. We're big World Showcase people, so it's nice to stay at the Epcot hotels and be able to walk straight to WS. Anywhere else, we have to take a bus to Epcot, then walk all the way to the WS.

I also love the Beach Club. Great location but kind of quiet. Less than 5 minute walk to Epcot and the Boardwalk, and a 10-15 minute walk to DHS. You can also take the ferry. The pool at BC is by far the best part! Stormalong Bay is huge and there's so much stuff to do/activities going on.

Oh thanks! Thats super helpful :) Yea i stayed at animal kingdom lodge before and its so beautiful there! :goodvibes

Beach club most definitely!!!!:thumbsup2

the pool is like a mini water park and the beaches and cream burgers by the pool are out of this world!!!!!! less than a ten minute walk from EPCOT which, imho, is the best park to go to mid day! we'll go in and do figment and Kim possible(and world showcase!!!) then head back to the pool!!!!

i vote wilderness lodge, cuz it is so close to MK, which is
great! it also has an awesome theme, and makes you feel
at home. I would definetely suggest WL

I have 3 teens and we have been to Beach Club the last 3 times ....

Because of THEM and STorm ALong Bay...THe Most awesome pool you have ever seen in your life...

Polynesian is beautiful...I got married there...so it is special to me...and the pool is great ....just not like BC....

Never been to Wilderness Lodge...but do your research and you will find the above 2 to be better....if you don't believe me...look at the prices... and which are priced HIGHER>....

Hugs,
Mary

Beach Club and the Polynesian are my two favorite hotels! I stayed at the Poly last year during spring break, and the Beach Club during my trip last month.

Polynesian is great because the rooms are HUGE. The atmosphere is amazing there and I love how close it is to the Magic Kingdom.

The rooms at the Beach Club are smaller (at least, the ones we stayed in), but I love the atmosphere of the BC too. I love how it's a 5 minute walk to Epcot and a 10-15 minute boat ride to DHS. The pool is awesome! For me, the location of the Beach Club is better than the Poly, but you really can't go wrong with either of them.

Hmmmm, best hotel. . . . . . Anything OFF of Disney property. I mean it's a hotel where you sleep and shower. I don't need Mickey Mouse soap or wallpaper just to make my stay oh so much better. I actually prefer staying offsite because then I don't feel bad for spending so much money at a hotel just so I can only be at it for what 10 hours a day to sleep? Yeah no thank you. But I'm just weird so you can ignore my preference if you'd like. . . . .:upsidedow

I'd go Polynesian. I've never been to BC, and I went to WL, but it was when I was little, so I don't remember. But the Poly, which we went to recently, and we LOVED it!
~ view of wishes/castle from hotel room and/or beach
~ monorail
~ gorgeous rooms
~awesome pool(s)
~ beach
and more...

But it was awesome, and I'd DEFINATLEY recomend it! But any of those hotels would be great :thumbsup2

The Wilderness Lodge is my all time favourite, but we never stay there anymore because its hard to get around and the boats are so slow sometimes. Instead we stay at the poly because my grandparents like having the monorail availible. I would suggest either of them, they are both really nice.

My favorite is the grand Floridian!! Yes, it is a little expensive, but it is totally worth it. Out of the three u said, I would pick the Polynesian cuz of it's location. U can just catch the monorail to the MK and ur there. It is soo convient!! Hope this helps:flower3:

I personally love the Beach Club, but I'm biased. My parents got married there, and I've been going there since I was little. We don't go anymore, but we used to go all the time, and therefore I love it. I've never stayed at the other two, but I can gurantee you won't be disappointed with Beach Club!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter