Best Grocery Store to stop at

shelaj

Earning My Ears
After we check into PO-R, we want to make a grocery run. Can anybody tell me a reasonable grocery store to go to and where it is in relation to PO-R.

thanks

Super WalMart on rte. 192 in Kissimmee.
Do a search for the directions I posted.

We just returned, and if time is an issue at all I would go to Publix. I think there were more tourists in the Kissimmee Walmart than there were in the parks! We waited in line for at least 30 minutes both times we were there. It was unbelievable. Publix's prices are a little bit higher, but they are reasonable. Shopping at Goodings is like shopping at a big convenience store as far as prices go, so if budget is important I wouldn't go there!

I have shopped at the Walmart during less crowded times and while there are still huge crowds, the wait in line wasn't usually more than ten minutes or so. So I guess it matters what time of year you go. (Although one year a British woman who wasn't used to our steering wheels ran over my foot in the parking lot - so be careful and stay as far as possible from moving cars!)

Here's a link to a similar post that I just responded to:reasonable grocery store

My advice is to make the grocery stop on your way from the airport to your resort.

We had the same experience at Super Wal-mart as minnieheehee did. I won't go there again if I can at all avoid it.

We will not return to Super Walmart. 45 Minute wait at 10 PM!!!!!!!!! And you wouldn't mind, but the lines just were not that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter