best EPCOT pavillion?

Not a lot of love for Canada so far, but that is my favorite. I love the garden and water features. Japan is my 2nd fave followed by the UK and Norway. My favorite 2 have more elevation than the other countries too which pluses the experience for me as well. I like the countires best that have a lot of plants and if they have a water feature that is somewhat organic in feel that adds alot too.

This was a fun question, but also very hard to just pick one of the pavilions...
I feel a bit obligated to say NORWAY, because... well we are from Norway and I think they have made it very authentic to the OLD NORWAY
We live just outside Oslo (the capital) and we often visit AKERSHUS (the real one, that is not really a castle but a fort)

On our independence many people wear BUNAD (the Norwegian folk costumes) and sometimes at Christmas, Weddings etc.
We don`t have trolls walking around in our streets (not polar bears eighter) "Lol", but Trolls are a big part of our "history/folk tales
But, I also think it is a bit to much Frozen now... we miss the old ride so much, even if it was a bit outdated.

Well, enough with the Norway talk from my side....but I am glad so many of you like the Norwegian pavilion (Thank you)

I think ALL the pavilions has a special place in my heart... I LOVE the Voices of Liberty at the American pavilion.... they are a "must" for us every trip.
So many great places and countries... I think that is what Epcot feels so special to me.....

Japan, Mexico, Italy. We did a 3 week tour of Italy just a few months ago and it was unbelievable when we were there in February just how much it made me feel like I was back there again - the tower looks so much like the real thing. We'd never even really looked at the bridge over by the water until Feb and realized it was a mini-Rialto bridge with gondola poles beside it.

I LOVE seeing all of these different responses!!! And for those who said there isn't really a best pavilion, that actually is true, the whole world showcase is amazing!

There's something I love about each pavilion, but I've always felt like making the marketplace in Mexico night time was a stoke of genius.

There is definitely no love for Italy!

Italy has a relatively new redeeming quality in the past decade: Via Napoli...possibly my favorite restaurant in WS (though I haven't eaten at all of them). Prior to that it was definitely one of the most unfinished feeling pavilions!

Italy has a relatively new redeeming quality in the past decade: Via Napoli...possibly my favorite restaurant in WS (though I haven't eaten at all of them). Prior to that it was definitely one of the most unfinished feeling pavilions!

We love Tutto Italia and during holiday time it has one of the best storytellers.

We like Morocco...lil less since they wouldn't replace our broken product ...bought the year before but we Live in pa. Manager said no way...it broke after a couple weeks.....we really thought they would replace it...let down

3. Germany - I can't explain why, but I really enjoy those little trains

DH and I have travelled around the area that is depicted in this section so we always love to go there and point out the sign to Fuessen to each other (as though we haven't both seen it dozens of times) and reminisce about the times spent in these little towns and villages. Plus, it's a cool little train set like I always wanted as a kid. Who wouldn't enjoy it.

America for The American Adventure show.
Canada for the Canada movie
France for Impressions of France

This was a fun question, but also very hard to just pick one of the pavilions...
I feel a bit obligated to say NORWAY, because... well we are from Norway and I think they have made it very authentic to the OLD NORWAY
We live just outside Oslo (the capital) and we often visit AKERSHUS (the real one, that is not really a castle but a fort)

On our independence many people wear BUNAD (the Norwegian folk costumes) and sometimes at Christmas, Weddings etc.
We don`t have trolls walking around in our streets (not polar bears eighter) "Lol", but Trolls are a big part of our "history/folk tales
But, I also think it is a bit to much Frozen now... we miss the old ride so much, even if it was a bit outdated.

Well, enough with the Norway talk from my side....but I am glad so many of you like the Norwegian pavilion (Thank you)

I think ALL the pavilions has a special place in my heart... I LOVE the Voices of Liberty at the American pavilion.... they are a "must" for us every trip.
So many great places and countries... I think that is what Epcot feels so special to me.....

I do kind of miss The Maelstrom, but they did a nice job with FEA, so I can deal. Kringla is one of my favorite places to get a snack in all of WDW! It used to be this little secret place that was never busy, but since Elsa moved in, the line can be out the door. Good for them I suppose, but I want my School Bread NOW!

1. Canada
2. UK
3. America (always a sucker for American Colonial History)
4. France
5. Germany

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter