best EPCOT pavillion?

Tyler belden

Earning My Ears
For me personally I have always had an attachment to the china pavilion mainly due to nostalgia from my first trip when I was younger. But if I'm choosing what the best is, it would clearly have to be France. It checks off every box if you're choosing what the best pavilion is. Food, entertainment, and theming is on point as well!

If we are only talking about WS, then it's Norway or Mexico for me. If we count Future World Pavilions, I think The Seas is good, but The Land has so much (and smells wonderful).

For me it's a toss up between Japan and Mexico. I love Mexico for the food, the theming inside the pavilion and 3 Caballeros. Not to mention...margaritas. But, there is something about sitting in the garden in Japan with a sushi roll and a Toyko Sunset (Kakigori for the kids) that can't be beat!

1. Japan - gorgeous, relaxing, love the waterfalls, great shopping

2. Norway - great details of Norwegian history, love Frozen Ever After, love the quick service

3. Morocco - immaculately themed and my favorite quick service on property

1. Japan
2. Mexico
3. China

I still hold out hope that Japan gets an attraction someday, but the dining and shopping, plus the gardens and scenery are already amazing.

Mexico's design and the fact that it has a boat ride make it special

China also has lots of great things for sale and a very well done film.

The USA pavilon has the best attraction lineup in the entire WS with Voices of Liberty and the American Adventure providing the punch, however I would rank it dead last in food choices.

Love handing the France pavilion and love drinking at the UK pavilion (also my two favorite countries to visit in real life)

Morocco is the most architecturally impressive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter