Best book?

Never heard of PassPorter till my Mom dropped it off at my house for me today. Spent a few hours with it already and love it.

Unofficial Guide and follow the touring plans you rip out of the back or make your own touring plan on their website. I like their app Lines

I love both the Unofficial Guide and Passporter, but I prefer the first as it's more thorough.

If you prefer a book with less than 800 pages :rolleyes1 , the new "The easyguide to your first WDW visit" from Josh, the guy at easywdw.com, is great! :goodvibes

For a more humorous take, I love Mousejunkies!

Anyone know if the "Unofficial Guide with Kids" is aimed at kids at stroller/diaper age (since we are passed that), or just kids in school? i.e. our kids are 5 and 9

Am a bit iffy downloading a book 800+ pages

(and already have the First Visit book)

If you want lots of beautiful pictures with the information, try "The Complete Walt Disney World". Tons of great pictures and information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter