BE's Never Ending TR -- That kind of ... Ended? Or did it?

Again, I must tell you, I love your reports and your love of DL!

:hug: Aw, thank you!! I can't believe I didn't see this sooner.

Hopefully I will be working on the next installment soon. The exact dates are still unknown, but I should be getting my AP sometime during the week after Christmas!

I know you probably get asked this a lot but what camera are you using? Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous. The colors, extremely low noise level, and sharpness are of professional quality. Im guessing you are a pro photographer but you still need a good camera to get those pics. Sorry Im a Camera salesman and have been looking to get a new DSLR and was wondering what kind of setup you have. And did I mention I love you trip pictures!

I know you probably get asked this a lot but what camera are you using? Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous. The colors, extremely low noise level, and sharpness are of professional quality. Im guessing you are a pro photographer but you still need a good camera to get those pics. Sorry Im a Camera salesman and have been looking to get a new DSLR and was wondering what kind of setup you have. And did I mention I love you trip pictures!

Thank you!

I'm definitely not a pro by any means, I'm still learning a lot about photography but it's something that I love (especially at Disneyland). I've been shooting with a Nikon D40 for the past 2 years now and I absolutely love it as my first DSLR. Treated me well, it has.

Maybe I should buy a book on photography then because my pics with my Sony a55 don't even come close to looking that good. Feel free to check out my TR and tell me what I'm doing wrong with my camera. LOL. Im looking forward to any future TR you have because they are very detailed and the pics help immerse everyone into your experience.

Maybe I should buy a book on photography then because my pics with my Sony a55 don't even come close to looking that good. Feel free to check out my TR and tell me what I'm doing wrong with my camera. LOL. Im looking forward to any future TR you have because they are very detailed and the pics help immerse everyone into your experience.

It would be a good place to start. I highly recommend a basic digital photography class if you can ever find the time (I know, not always feasible, especially with family). I learned so much from the course that I took which really helped my photography. It got me to step away from shooting auto and setting functions myself which can drastically improve the quality. Two very important things to learn about are aperture and shutter speed. I know there's a pretty awesome photography board somewhere here on the DIS with some highly knowledgeable individuals who might be of help as well.

I actually have at the very least 1 upcoming trip, at the end of December. I should be down in SoCal the week after Christmas which is when I'm planning on getting my AP for many trips in 2011 but I'm wheeling and dealing to make a second Holiday trip sometime before Christmas. No idea if it will work out but here's to hoping.

Awesome! My daughter Bella loves looking at your TR too because she says she likes Snow Wipes pictures. LOL. I'll be there on Dec 8th through 13th so hopefully I can get some good photos while there.

Awesome! My daughter Bella loves looking at your TR too because she says she likes Snow Wipes pictures. LOL. I'll be there on Dec 8th through 13th so hopefully I can get some good photos while there.

:goodvibes Aw. That's so cute. Tell her I said thank you! And good luck with your photos and I sure hope ya'll have a magical time next week!

Well, I'm not sure I'll be writing a PTR for this particular trip, but a kind of last minute change of plans has me leaving for SoCal on Sunday afternoon! I am going down to visit my BF and seeing as we both love Disneyland and it's right there it would be silly of us not to go. We'll be spending all day Monday at Disneyland and I will spend part of Tuesday and Wednesday there while he has to work (boo!). Looks like this time next week I will officially be a PAP holder.

:goodvibes

:woohoo:

I have made the decisiont hat tomorrow after work I am dropping by my Credit Union to pick up a 3-day PH that I can pay for in cash. This way, if it ends up working out, I can have one final MM before taking the AP plunge. It's so exciting. I'm really hoping that when I upgrade the PH that I can still keep it since it should be de-activated. It's a souvenir as far as I'm concerned. We'll see.

:woohoo:

I have made the decisiont hat tomorrow after work I am dropping by my Credit Union to pick up a 3-day PH that I can pay for in cash. This way, if it ends up working out, I can have one final MM before taking the AP plunge. It's so exciting. I'm really hoping that when I upgrade the PH that I can still keep it since it should be de-activated. It's a souvenir as far as I'm concerned. We'll see.

I got really lucky last trip, I got a ticket for my GAD and the store let me keep it. I was thrilled I also kept all of my parking lot passes. I am geek like that.

I got really lucky last trip, I got a ticket for my GAD and the store let me keep it. I was thrilled I also kept all of my parking lot passes. I am geek like that.

You aren't alone. I love keeping little things. And I even remembered to grab a Jungle Cruise map back in September. I've wanted that one for a while. But I keep parking stubs, everything. And I always make sure to go home with at least one FP from every ride I used an FP for. I don't care if someone sees it as a waste. I like them.

Now wait, are you saying you got to keep your GAD ticket when you upgraded to an AP? I'm totally spacing but I didn't think ya'll used your GAD things for tickets, but the other things. Or did they just give you the ticket for show? I'm really hoping that if I ask for it, I can keep my PH.

You aren't alone. I love keeping little things. And I even remembered to grab a Jungle Cruise map back in September. I've wanted that one for a while. But I keep parking stubs, everything. And I always make sure to go home with at least one FP from every ride I used an FP for. I don't care if someone sees it as a waste. I like them.

Now wait, are you saying you got to keep your GAD ticket when you upgraded to an AP? I'm totally spacing but I didn't think ya'll used your GAD things for tickets, but the other things. Or did they just give you the ticket for show? I'm really hoping that if I ask for it, I can keep my PH.

No, I got the pin hat gift thing. When redeeming for that at the store they gave me a ticket with Goofy on it and it was supposed to be redeemed for the gift but she let me keep mine.

No, I got the pin hat gift thing. When redeeming for that at the store they gave me a ticket with Goofy on it and it was supposed to be redeemed for the gift but she let me keep mine.

Ahhh! OK ;) I gotcha. That's pretty cool right there. I love holding on to things like that. I keep telling myself it's because I'm going to scarpbook it all someday. But who am I kidding. I just want it!

Ahhh! OK ;) I gotcha. That's pretty cool right there. I love holding on to things like that. I keep telling myself it's because I'm going to scarpbook it all someday. But who am I kidding. I just want it!

Mine is in my wallet still. That way if I want to look at it I just pull it out. Lame I know.

No, not lame at all! My PH from September is still in mine. I love looking at it. Makes me feel all kinds of better.

I can imagine I will be doing just that with my AP once I actually have it in my hand! Ooohohohohoh. I'm so excited. For everything. Not just the AP. Just the whole thing.

I can imagine I will be doing just that with my AP once I actually have it in my hand! Ooohohohohoh. I'm so excited. For everything. Not just the AP. Just the whole thing.

Of course you are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter