• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BE's never-ending fun ** 4 completed TR's ** Thousands of Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh we will. I figure he's creepy enough that he's perfect for the job! But I prefer this little dude ... :cool1: He's totally Joe Cool!

He is nice for when you want to show you are excited but not trying to blow your cool.

:yay: This guy is pretty much blowing your cool, but not in a bad way.

:dance3: These guys are starting to push it a little bit.

:dancer: This guy is blowing your cool and being creepy. He is the ultimate "cool" wrecker.

He is nice for when you want to show you are excited but not trying to blow your cool.

:yay: This guy is pretty much blowing your cool, but not in a bad way.

:dance3: These guys are starting to push it a little bit.

:dancer: This guy is blowing your cool and being creepy. He is the ultimate "cool" wrecker.

:lmao: You've got this down to a science!!

How about this guy? :banana: he's my second favorite.

:scared1: I forgot about him! Well he can go right around the dancing group. He's cute, but lets face it, he has lost his cool a little bit. Now if he had the shades, I might consider pushing him up a little higher.

:sulley::donald::mickeyjum
I have to question these guys though. They got so excited they lost everything but their arms and heads? Have you ever been that excited? I can't say that I have? But maybe cause my head was lost, I don't remember?

:sulley::donald::mickeyjum
I have to question these guys though. They got so excited they lost everything but their arms and heads? Have you ever been that excited? I can't say that I have? But maybe cause my head was lost, I don't remember?
Alls I know is they can't possibly be comfortable!! If I bounced on my chin like that ... OUCH!!

Yikes that's kinda late. I am thankful for my 8-5 shift where I am allowed on a computer when times are slow. And there seem to be a lot of slow days, thanks to this recession thing. Even though they say it's over, it's still slow as H E double hockey sticks!

I wish it wasn't busy at our store sometimes :rotfl: I've been doing Operator/Fitting Room shifts the past 2 days and tonight as well and it is RIDICULOUS how busy it's been in there. All the good weather and bathing suit shopping. Drove me nuts considering it's a position I hadn't done in three years and I was nervous about screwing everything up with the phones (only managed to disconnect 4 people though).

It looks like I missed all the fun.

:dance3:

I like these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter