BE's never-ending fun ** 4 completed TR's ** Thousands of Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool1: I'm getting closer to the double digits!! Monday will mark the big 100 days to go and I will celebrate by finally picking up my PH from my local Credit Union and kicking off a true PTR -- because this thread is just begging for it!! I keep putting everything off, and my crazy work schedule last week with bonus hours right and left meant I still don't have it.

And I'm having a good old time reading about everyone's experiences with WOC. I'm so glad that I have months to go still so I have plenty of time to figure out my strategy for that, because I don't think I can not see it come the end of September when I'm there!

I am going to miss the 100 day celebration.....:sad1:
:rotfl:

I am going to miss the 100 day celebration.....:sad1:
:rotfl:

:hug: Aw, you are, huh? I would say we could hold off on it until you get back, but I don't think I could last that long!! And I even started to gather supplies for this years countdown!!

It'll be waiting for you when you get home though :goodvibes Not that you want to think about the end of your trip yet!!

:hug: Aw, you are, huh? I would say we could hold off on it until you get back, but I don't think I could last that long!! And I even started to gather supplies for this years countdown!!

It'll be waiting for you when you get home though :goodvibes Not that you want to think about the end of your trip yet!!

Thanks although it is 7 days from now.....well I will be here for the single digits!!

Thanks although it is 7 days from now.....well I will be here for the single digits!!

:cool1: Aw, you'll be having too good a time to be sparing a thought for my 100 day announcement!!

You know what I just realized though? I don't have a name for this trip. No more Frick and Frack going on adventures and journeys. Just Frack. So I have no catchy titles. I'm in a brainstorming funk!

:cool1: Aw, you'll be having too good a time to be sparing a thought for my 100 day announcement!!

You know what I just realized though? I don't have a name for this trip. No more Frick and Frack going on adventures and journeys. Just Frack. So I have no catchy titles. I'm in a brainstorming funk!

What about something Snow White related?

What about something Snow White related?

:goodvibes I like the way you think! Well, since I am going during Halloween season, how about we go the route of the Snow White ride and call it Frack/Jazz's (which would you use?) Scary Adventure?

:goodvibes I like the way you think! Well, since I am going during Halloween season, how about we go the route of the Snow White ride and call it Frack/Jazz's (which would you use?) Scary Adventure?

I would use Jazz's.

:goodvibes

You know what I just realized? I have a lot of names to respond to here on the DIS. Belle Ella. Jazz. Frack. I think it's funny.

That it sure is.

Happy, happy. Joy, joy! Its Saturday and I get my graveyard shift tonight. I am soooo (not) looking forward to it. I didn't finish prep yesterday so we've got a long night ahead of us. But I think I figured out a good plan of attack!!

That it sure is.

Happy, happy. Joy, joy! Its Saturday and I get my graveyard shift tonight. I am soooo (not) looking forward to it. I didn't finish prep yesterday so we've got a long night ahead of us. But I think I figured out a good plan of attack!!

A plan of attack sounds like a great idea to me.

Me too. I was freaking out about it when I left work yesterday. Feeling much better today. I hate getting stressed out, lol.

Aw, we're gonna miss you while you're gone BTW.

OH! Have to remember to pick up a Princess towel at work before clocking in tonight. They're on sale unil closing and I'm getting one for my co-workers birthday (who is a total Disney Princess nut, like me!!)

Me too. I was freaking out about it when I left work yesterday. Feeling much better today. I hate getting stressed out, lol.

Aw, we're gonna miss you while you're gone BTW.

OH! Have to remember to pick up a Princess towel at work before clocking in tonight. They're on sale unil closing and I'm getting one for my co-workers birthday (who is a total Disney Princess nut, like me!!)

Well, thank you. I shall miss you too. I am going to try and mini post with a picture a day. We will see how tired I am. I can at least text a picture to Kelly and have her post them.

We'll all live vicariously through you to hold us over until our own turn!!

Well, nighty night DIS. I'm off to work ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter