Benefits of Annual Pass??

The biggest benefit of an AP to me is the ability to stop in the park for an hour or two to eat or ride one ride without feeling like I "wasted" a whole day's admission. I got an FOP FP later in the evening for the day we arrive. I'll go in the park for a couple of hours. Something I would not do without an AP.
Yes, I can't wait to be able to do that. We have DVC and love hanging out at our resort. So popping into a park for a couple of rides and dinner sounds awesome. This is our plan for two years from now when we are both retired and can go for at least 10 nights. Right now, our trips are short (5 nights or less), and we are using up our last NE tickets. It's just not ideal to go into the parks only two days each trip and try to fit everything in.

Other than saving a ton of money, just that feeling that you can go to Disney any time you want outside of adult obligations gives you that sense of diplomatic immunity. Plus, you get to do stuff that most people are desperately trying to pack into their vacations. Also, you don't get totally bent out of shape when, say, a ride breaks down or you get evacuated off of it (for the most part). I got evacuated off Small World one time and thought it was cool to be able to walk in that area behind it where the workshops were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter