• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bed bath and beyond registry

groomtb

Mouseketeer
so, how do you all like/liked their registry?

like to know how they handle returns on wedding registry... what do they give you back and would it be full amount of the listed price?

I had 2 duplicate items, one was an iced tea pot & the other was a set of glasses. I returned both with a copy of my registry which I did not need, they issued a gift card/credit for the full amount. No problems at all. Also since I signed up for the registry I have been getting 20% off coupons in the mail every few weeks. I was very happy with them.

I'm on their registry too!!! Good to know that they take returns well...we are getting married in Oregon where people still bring gifts as opposed to New JErsey where they give CASH!!! Either way is great, but cash is easier to transport 3000 miles home! We may have a lot of returning to do before we head home! :lmao:

So far, so good for us with B,B, and B. We haven't had to return anything yet, but from what we've heard from people they are easy to work with. :cool1:

They are fabulous. They will keep your registry for 2 years and you can return anything for 2 years after. We moved from NY to Las Vegas after the Wedding and I didn't like some of the items I picked when I got here so I returned them and they gave me cash back without the receipt they pulled up my registry from over 1 year earlier. I think they are GREAT

I am registered there and have had great experiences. Not only will they take the item back for the full amount on your rgistry they will give you the cash instead of credit if you want...most stores do not do that!

wow cash back ?? that's incredible!

I'm just worried about the purchaser that used 20% coupons on wedding gifts. And if I return it, they'll give me the discounted price instead of the original price. can't do even exchange to something else if that's the case...

btw after your event date, they send you 2 10% coupon for (1) online and (1) in-store for rest of the items not purchased. good for 90 days.

Absolutely fabulous! Most of the time they gave us gift cards, but once in a while they returned for cash. They took anything and everything back, even things people had bought that weren't on our registry, but were from BBB without a receipt.

Also---Our quilt started falling apart. We got that in July at one of the showers (might have even been June actually) and we just took it back like 2 weeks ago and they let us exchange with no problems. We didn't even have the packaging! They definitely stand behind the quality of their products.

sound great! gonna go return quite a few things to get the stuffs we didn't get ...

haha from what I learned, best to register strategically near place of where you're having wedding/reception/party ...too many people do last minute shoppings. even nicer if the nearest store is fully stocked with everything you registered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter