Becoming Obsessive...

It's okay - I kind of expected it after not hearing anything for awhile. I know I did well in the audition; I just wasn't awesome enough to overcome my extremely common height. On to attractions! Hopefully I will get Kilimanjaro Safaris like I requested, which would be even better than character performing in my book.

Ash and Rachel, I'm so sorry! At least you can focus on the fact that you'll still be down there working for the Mouse, and after that you can try again. Don't give up! :hug:

BUMP! This thread has almost become obsolete! HOW SAD!!!

2 things stand between me and WDW: a paper and a final :lmao:

A Paper, A take home final, 2 regular finals, a final project, working extra hours at my job and last minute christmas shopping.

Exactly one month from today I will be in California.

"There's been trials and tribulations. I know I've had my share. But I've climbed a mountain, I've crossed a river, And I'm almost there..."

My classes ended this past Saturday- they were online classes and I didn't have any exams :goodvibes
My last day of work was yesterday so I can spend the holidays not worrying about work and just spending time with my family :santa: :hug:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Now all there is left to do is pack :scared1:
:lmao:

I think it's the last week of school for a lot of people (including me! :cool1:)

Best of luck to everyone!

I only have one more final...then it's on to moving out of my apartment New Year's Eve then living at home/packing the next 4 days. Craziness, but I can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter