Becoming Obsessive...

maybe that is in case people drop out. so they have people they could bring in instead... Still dying to know.

Still waiting...no word...:surfweb:

I'm feeling it's a no but I don't want to give up on my dreams. :confused3

Since today marked 3 weeks for those of us who auditioned in Rochester, I decided to send an email to Ms. Marciari (she is the contact listed to ask questions on our "next steps" sheet that we were given after our auditions). Unfortunately, she will be out of the office until next Monday!!! lol I'm pretty sure we are never going to find out officially. I am curious as to whether or not they will be doing the "character pool" as they have done in the past. Any ideas?

yea I was 5'4" We don't really fall under a good category. I feel as though 5'4" is one of the most competitive height ranges... Do you know if anyone from Rochester has been notified/selected yet?

yea I was 5'4" We don't really fall under a good category. I feel as though 5'4" is one of the most competitive height ranges... Do you know if anyone from Rochester has been notified/selected yet?

Not so far as I know...

But I don't think that matters...for all we know they rejected everyone in Rochester...:sad2:

Sorry, in a sad mood tonight.

My friend who auditioned in Rochester received her acceptance email so I am super excited for her! She has worked so hard and has overcome so many obsticles to get here. Tigerlily just posted on the Audition Board that only those who were accepted received emails today and no rejects have heard yet.

Since I am pretty much positive that I am in the reject pile, I was hoping for some adivce. I will be taking a full course load at my school because they don't give credit for the CP at URI. Anyway, I have to pay for tuition amongst other bills so I was wondering if anyone knew the best attractions positions for getting a lot of hours. I really would like to be working at least 40 hours even though they only guarantee 30 for CPs. If anyone could let me know I'd appreciate it!!!

Thanks!

Tabitha

Just dropping in to say good luck, guys! I hope you all hear soon! :wizard:

heard back today!!!! I got character performer- PFLA?

??? whatever that is, ILL TAKE IT!!! :dance3:

best of luck to all still waiting! still haven't gotten an email, but my role changed online.

oh SWEET!

now i just have to wait for my email...i'm sooo nervous they'll change it back, i should really screencap my role :rotfl2: to make sure they don't change it on me!

i'm dying to know who i might get to be friends with.

if it's potential, does that mean that i could NOT be in entertainment? or that if i don't look good as face i'll just do fur?

You are DEFINITELY a character performer, but not necessarily a face character. You might be in a full fur costume. Congrats!!!!

Do you have dance experience?

SOOOOO happy for you, Mere! You really are one of the people who deserved it! So proud!

Me...? I guess I'll just wait for the rejection email now...:surfweb:

Yet I'm not crying or moping (too much), which means truly I haven't given up hope...:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter