Be Our Guest breakfast ADR's - NOW AVAILABLE for booking!!!! (beyond Oct. 3rd)

You got a good husband - if I asked my husband to check on my dining he would look at me like o_O

Same thing with me. He saw me the other day with my ipad, refreshing the reservation page numerous times and he asked what I was doing. I told him about trying to get a reservation and he said that this Disney trip (our first) seems like a lot of work and not sure if it's all worth it.

Same thing with me. He saw me the other day with my ipad, refreshing the reservation page numerous times and he asked what I was doing. I told him about trying to get a reservation and he said that this Disney trip (our first) seems like a lot of work and not sure if it's all worth it.

This is our 4th - they get used to it - lol

My husband told me en route to our last trip in May 2014 "I kind of feel sorry for you. What are you going to do when we get home?" We both stared at each other and then had a big laugh! He doesn't even ask questions now as I plan for our Thanksgiving trip. He definitely respects and appreciates all the work/planning! And they DO get used to it:)

Last edited:

While I love the planning and do it all, the new FP plus and trying to get certain dining res over and over and over again is a little
stressful. After 3 months, yesterday I finally got Ohana at a time where I will not be asleep in my banana bread pudding.
BOG dinner - close to impossible!

Still nothing :( AND, I missed a scout text for a pre-park opening CP. This is not my morning so far!

From WDW Prep School regarding time of release: "Midnight is for FastPass+ reservations. 6 a.m. is usually for dining reservations, though these new ones sometimes open up at odd times. I'll be posting about it here when they do."

I thought $20 for what you got was ridiculous. $22?? They've got to be kidding. Here's hoping some of you holding Crustal Palace ADRs will cancel in favor of BOG so I can snag an early CP breakfast.

$22??!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter