BCV 2BR Room Request

Kal1

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We are staying in a BCV 2 dedicated 2 bedroom in the near future. What are the best areas or phrases to use to request our room? Any help is greatly appreciated!

I’ve read away from the elevators, but if parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/ is accurate, it looks like there may only be a single room by the elevators (rm 158). Or would 2 rooms away still be too close and loud? Then I should be able to potentially skip that request for something like upper floor, woods view, SE view, or something else? What does everyone prefer?

Only the rooms next to the elevator are super noisy due to the elevator itself. I prefer the woods view since the QUIET pool isn't always quiet. I also request an upper floor so people walking by can't look into the room.

Don’t think elevator will be an issue with a dedicated two bedroom. That single elevator near room 158 is attached to the one bedroom 166. The short hallway space to elevator with an exterior wall window is on that side of 158. Requests would mainly be the side of building preferred. Also you might prefer a full length balcony. Floor #2 best for that because of the unique styling. For example picture showing the two bedrooms 101, 201, 301 & 401 balconies on that end. Might get a full balcony, three small singles or even just one.
IMG_3291.jpeg

Last edited:
I enjoy the random mystery pick since enjoy the whole building. For our two bedroom trip, we were assigned 251 on woods side of a building wing end. Got that full balcony. I enjoy the outside sits watching the birds or other critters. Stairs are on the ends. That end stairs didn’t have entry access but was perfect for going out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter