BCV 2 Bedroom Room Request - Recommendations

LittleWonders

Earning My Ears
I have been looking through various threads and googled different suggestions/maps, but I wanted to get the expert advice here from all of you. I apologize if this is posted elsewhere, but I've been searching and I'm about to go cross-eyed trying to find the best answer. We will be staying at BCV 2 bedroom dedicated and we wanted to know the best room suggestion to request. I did see where room 343 was a good room over looking the quiet pool with a large balcony. Does anyone else have a recommendation for a dedicated 2 bedroom that does not oversee the maintenance road or has tones of bus/car noise? We are thinking quiet pool view or woods from what I have been reading, but I wanted to see if anyone has any additional recommendations? Thank you in advance for your response and insight for a magical stay!

We will be staying at BCV 2 bedroom dedicated and we wanted to know the best room suggestion to request. I did see where room 343 was a good room over looking the quiet pool with a large balcony. Does anyone else have a recommendation for a dedicated 2 bedroom that does not oversee the maintenance road or has tones of bus/car noise? We are thinking quiet pool view or woods from what I have been reading, but I wanted to see if anyone has any additional recommendations?

According to this map, Room 343 is a studio overlooking the woods. You said you will be staying in a dedicated 2 Bedroom.
(Reminder that you can click on a link even if it appears that it is still loading)
http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/floor3.php

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter