BBB photos with the carriage? plus other BBB question

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
I was going to do the package with the dress, but I've decided to bring our own BUT we really want the photos with the Carriage, is there anyway to get these without doing packages that include them?

Also when we did BBB at WDW and bought our own dress, our Daughter was able to get dressed there in it, instead of wearing it in. Is this done at DL as well? Or do they have to wear the dress when they arrive?

Last edited:
I was going to do the package with the dress, but I've decided to bring our own BUT we really want the photos with the Carriage, is there anyway to get these without doing packages that include them?

Also when we did BBB at WDW and bought our own dress, our Daughter was able to get dressed there in it, instead of wearing it in. Is this done at DL as well? Or do they have to wear the dress when they arrive?
Three years ago we did a package with our own dress and just asked to add on the photo package. I think it was about $30. We had to wait a little awhile as there were a couple with packages ahead of us but it was not too bad. We hope to do the same in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter