• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** Bay Lake Tower Owners Group***

We are brand new members as of Friday 12/12! We have 180 points at Bay Lake Tower.

I had thought about DVC many times, but never seriously until we were on the monorail last September and saw the tower going up and heard the announcement. We went down again over the weekend to attend the Christmas Party and to tour the model rooms.

:lovestruc

I am beyond excited! Just wondering what to do with those developer points... we're brand new to everything...

:goodvibes 100 points here! Very excited and my guide didn't have to work hardly at all! I loved the rooms (mock up at the DVC center)! Can't wait to stay, looking to use my DP in May 2009 and first trip to Bay Lake hopefully late fall 2009.

hi i got 378 points at blt and also can;t wait to use some of them. Hopefully the week it open and again in dec

My parents just bought 185 points in BLT a few weeks ago---what's this tile everyone is speaking about?:confused3

My parents just bought 185 points in BLT a few weeks ago---what's this tile everyone is speaking about?:confused3

If you were one of the first 1000 people to buy at least 160 points @ BLT you would be considered a "founding member". Being a founding member entitled you to have a tile on the fountain @ BLT that you could customize. Congrats too BTW!:cool1:

If you were one of the first 1000 people to buy at least 160 points @ BLT you would be considered a "founding member". Being a founding member entitled you to have a tile on the fountain @ BLT that you could customize. Congrats too BTW!:cool1:

I've heard 2 different versions of this... is it supposed to be the first 1000 BLT purchases - or first 1000 add-ons? We purchased a 160 point master contract and a 123 add-on (at the same time) in November, but we haven't heard anything about being a founding member or the tile.

:yay: :yay: :yay: all blt members who did not get developers pts. at the time of purchase. call your dvc guide and ask for the pts. i read on the dish that someone did and got the pts. i just did the same thing and got developer pts. also. my guide said that she can give them to you but she can only do it if you call and ask for them. she is not allowed to notify you. guide she or he!:yay: call your guide today.

i called initially to ask about the perks that dl is giving if you purchase thru them or from them but was told that those perks only apply if you are at dl and purchase while you are there. that perk was for free premium aps. wow, that would be great. maybe i will use my dps to go to california and buy my add-on while there!!:idea:
Thank you! We called our guide last week and now have 250 developer points to play with also!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I've heard 2 different versions of this... is it supposed to be the first 1000 BLT purchases - or first 1000 add-ons? We purchased a 160 point master contract and a 123 add-on (at the same time) in November, but we haven't heard anything about being a founding member or the tile.

To be a founding member and get the tile you had to have a prior DVC purchase to qualify. If this is your first DVC purchase you don't qualify (like us) for the tile.

To be a founding member and get the tile you had to have a prior DVC purchase to qualify. If this is your first DVC purchase you don't qualify (like us) for the tile.

That's what I figured... it sure would have been nice though! ;)

There is someone in another thread who said he/she is getting the tile and BLT is their first purchase. :confused3

We just put in our deposit on 180 points for BLT today! We're hoping our first stay will be in 1/10, in a 2-bd MK view. That's the goal, at least.

We're OKW owners and added on 103 BLT points about 2 days after they were released :dance3: I love the Contemporary, it's my favourite resort so I'm so excited about owning at BLT.

We've got a trip booked for July / August 2009 and we're using some of our Developer points then. I couldn't wait until summer 2010 before staying at BLT so our first trip home is end of October 2009

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Why 103 points? (I'm trying to figure out exactly what I need) I don't want to pay any extra $112 per point or any extra member fees. I applaud your choice of just over 100 points to save the $5 per point. :thumbsup2

Why 103 points? (I'm trying to figure out exactly what I need) I don't want to pay any extra $112 per point or any extra member fees. I applaud your choice of just over 100 points to save the $5 per point. :thumbsup2

I worked out that for when we'd travel we'd need 205 points if we wanted Sun - Thurs in a 1 bed MK view. Initially we were going to bank our 2009 points as we are visiting next year before the resort opens and 2 x 103 would have given us 206 points. That was the logic :)

We just bought into BLT with 180 points during our latest trip to the World last week - we will probably book our first trip at BLT for early Dec 2009 and can't wait!:yay: :yay:

What date was it again that we could first book, was it March 1 or March 10 of 2009? Seen both dates posted here, anyone help??

Glad to be a part of the owners thread :wave2:

We just bought into BLT with 180 points during our latest trip to the World last week - we will probably book our first trip at BLT for early Dec 2009 and can't wait!:yay: :yay:

What date was it again that we could first book, was it March 1 or March 10 of 2009? Seen both dates posted here, anyone help??

Glad to be a part of the owners thread :wave2:

Welcome home, neighbor!!

As a proud BLT owner :) you can book when Member Services opens on 1 March 2009.

Hey all you talented DISer's!!!

Anyone out there talented enough to create a NEW BLT Groupies Signature Logo?

As much as I love the signature pics, I'm hopeful a fellow BLT Lover can create another (I personally don't like BLT in the logo, can't help it :)

Anyone?

And Happy Holidays to my DVC Neighbors!:santa: :hug:

Hello Everyone! I just purchased 160 points at BLT!! I am so excited, I just got the paperwork yesterday and am set to close at the end of Jan! This is my very first DVC purchase and things could have not worked out more perfect, it was as if Tink sprinkled dust on everything! :tinker: This was the easiest purchase I have ever made! I am so excited! :jumping1: I am planning on my first trip home to be the first week it's open, so I will be lighting the phone lines up on March 1st! Now the fun really starts, planning on how to use those free points!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter