*** Bay Lake Tower Owners Group***

Hello! I rented DVC points through DVC Rental Store and need to call them to ask the member to add my SIL and nephew to the reservation. It says I can only make one request before getting charged so I am planning to ask everything at once.

Staying in a GV Lake View.
Planning to ask for 2 baby gates, 1 P&P and a high chair.

Anything else worth requesting? I am having a hard time finding too many view options to know if I'd prefer one to another so looking for suggestions there too!
Hello! I think you will really enjoy staying in the lake view grand villa! They are so beautiful and spacious.

The pack & play and high chair are standard amenities, so there is no need to request those specifically. As far as the baby gates... I do not think that is something you would request through DVC member services, either. I recommend just making the request to housekeeping after you've checked-in.

That really just leave you with a room request. This is a personal taste item, but I would always request a villa in the north tower section.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi everyone! I'm not an owner but I'm renting points for our trip next year for BLT. We stayed there last year and loved it so much. Is it ok if I ask a question here concerning a room request or is there another thread that you can direct me to? TIA

Ask away! What category are you booked in?
Thank you! We loved the room we stayed in last year but I'm not sure how to ask for it. It was room 8537 so it was in the part of the building closest to the main tower and just a couple of floors above the floor with the walkway. I would love to have that part of the building again on an upper floor if possible. Any advice on what to request? I'm so excited to stay there again.

Thank you! We loved the room we stayed in last year but I'm not sure how to ask for it. It was room 8537 so it was in the part of the building closest to the main tower and just a couple of floors above the floor with the walkway. I would love to have that part of the building again on an upper floor if possible. Any advice on what to request? I'm so excited to stay there again.
Did you like it because of the view of the main tower? You could put that in as your request along with high floor.

Also, what category is that? theme park view or lake view probably?

Did you like it because of the view of the main tower? You could put that in as your request along with high floor.

Also, what category is that? theme park view or lake view probably?
Oops sorry I forgot that part. Standard lake view. We actually were on the inside part of the building so basically got the view of the other side of the building but we were ok with it. Got to see the lake also. I just really liked being in an upper floor and being close to the elevator and just being able to go down a couple floors and the walkway was right there.

Oops sorry I forgot that part. Standard lake view. We actually were on the inside part of the building so basically got the view of the other side of the building but we were ok with it. Got to see the lake also. I just really liked being in an upper floor and being close to the elevator and just being able to go down a couple floors and the walkway was right there.
At BLT, you're always close to the elevator. I'd stick with a "high floor" request if that's important to you.

At BLT, you're always close to the elevator. I'd stick with a "high floor" request if that's important to you.
Owner tip. The rooms closest to the the second elevator banks away from the lobby have far far far less elevator traffic. Not often that the first bank is busy but every once in a while there is a wait. Not so with the second bank.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter