Bawb's POP review,my stays there-add yours

We've stayed at Pop 4 times now... I really love the atmosphere of this resort..

however it just seems like it gets busier and busier each time we go and stay here.. the buses seem to take longer and of course the stops are the furthest walk at each park...

Alot of times when we go to WDW we arrive late in the evening as we fly down after work.. In both cases I didnt book a preferred room so I understand I will get what I get and of course we got the furthest buildings from the main area both times.. Last time we went early in the day and still got one of the furthest bldgs from the main area.. I understand in all 3 instances I didnt do preferred so I shouldnt expect anything but I was puzzled on the last time as we got there early and still got a far away bldg..

Me and DH decided to give this resort a rest for a while and try some of the others so we are doing Allstar Music next month (not preferred :scared1: ) and then trying Allstar Sports in August (we are splurging on a preferred room :woohoo: )

I really have loved Pop Century though.. its such a fun hotel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter